Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke leaf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Do you? And i don't mean like just leaves from the plant. I mean the leaves that are like touching the bud/come in the bag of bud? I usually buy strictly dank. My friend who also buys strictly dank when smokes bud he picks out every little leaf. I smoked a bowl of leaves from a sesh with him once and it got me higher than a bowl of mids would. So yea i always smoke the leaf i only take out stems. But what about you?

2. i just grind it up with the rest, a spliff of pure leaf would be not so good as a spliff of pure bud ofcourse, but a bit of leaf in there wont make it taste or be any different

D:

3. I stick shit in the pipe and smoke it...Fuck if I know if there is a leaf in it.

4. If the bud is starting to look like more leaf than calyx and it's untrimmed I'll pass if I can get something better. Otherwise if it's just suffered a poor trim-job or happens to have some extra leaf I don't care for, then I'll just pull them off and save for vaping.

If it's not my bud... I don't care.

5. hell yeah dog smoke that pcp

edit: and on topic i smoke the leaves and shit im not balling i smoke mids and shakes sometimes to bro

6. Unless Im smoking mids, Ill just put it all in there, stems and all.

7. I think what your reffering to a lot of growers call sugar leaf because it does have some thc on it so it can get you high. If im correct a lot of people get these leafs together, and make food/hash or you can put them in a tin cup and shake them a lot to get a kiefy substance.

I have smoked leaf before and its kinda a dirty high, but mix it in with some strong weed and you'll be fine. :)

8. yea.

leaf is ok, but i prefer to smoke bud.

9. What you mean by a dirty high? I used to smoke leaf a lot back when i was like 13 though. I remember it would get me really stoned.

10. I get dank and sometimes I might find a leaf in the bag. Most of the time it will be covered in trichs. So i just smoke it

11. I remember when i would smoke it i would get tired/heavy eyes kinda like smoking resin. Thats what i meant by dirty high but it could've been the strain. I believe it was Og kush the last time i smoked leafs.

12. Yea thats the high i got from them too. Its not too bad though.