Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke in the same place everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I have wrap around porch at my mothers, relatively private i smoke thier in most cases, you? :wave:

2. Yepp, inside or in my shed. or in my buddies house.

3. I haven't been smoking for long but I share a twin bathroom with my sister. So at nights after I get home from a long day of school and work I go into my Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Xbox 360 box to get my bowl, grinder, and weed (which of course is stuffed inside a pair of socks which smells like a hemp farm). I go into the bathroom like I'm taking a shower and turn on the shower really hot so it makes steam. I open the window, light that bitch up... then shower. And showering high is awesome. The steam and smoke mix together and it blows out the window. Perfect spot. True story.

4. My bedroom, same place, same chair, and a rum and coke, every night after work. Don't get much better than that in my opinion

5. agreed. a nice bowl and a beer, same chair in my room by my computer, usually whenever i have weed:smoke:

6. I blaze at a park, in my car or in my room while my mom is asleep

7. My sister's old room, bong on a small table with soldering iron plugged in. Not the most relaxing, but definitely the least likely place I'd get caught.

8. Although I have MANY places I smoke (college freshman), I use them all often and always the same places. Few of my most common: friends room at a frat house, my room, on the sidewalk between my dorm and my first class (cig dugout pipe), park looking at a police station, off of a nature trail near my dorm, and in a small field behind a fat tree next to a walgreens.

I know that sounds like alot of places to always smoke, but I use pretty much every spot, everyday. Just depends on what time of day it is really.

9. I smoke in my car, in my driveway. Or in a friend's house. Or wherever I'm driving haha. Almost every time is in my car though, at midnight give or take an hour. No police have stopped and tried to talk to me yet, and I'm not really worried that they would. It's all good

10. Yup.. my wife and I smoke on our patio just about everyday.

Then we have awesome stoned sex and then smoke some more.

Couldn't be better.

11. [quote name='"zerodynamic"']Yup.. my wife and I smoke on our patio just about everyday.

Then we have awesome stoned sex and then smoke some more.

Couldn't be better.[/quote]

Sooooooooooo much rep/props/whatever you prefer for this lol

12. in my room in my chair. with my bubbler

13. Yeah, my room outside friends place such and such.

14. I have a few places I generally do my smoking. If my dad's out on business, I'll bake out the sun room or maybe go out and sit by the pond if the weather's okay. If he's home, I'll just smoke in my room by the window, blowing the smoke outside.

15. if im smoking by myself it tend to just go to the garage but i have various spots around my city where i can park and light up

16. Usually in my mothers room sitting at her mac, or in my room chillin on my bed. There is just something about cruisin the internet on a mac that doesn't compare to windows.

17. I just smoke in my room or sometimes my bathroom. I like to sit in the same chair and use the same bowl.