Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Smoke Green in a Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by havingfun, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Hey GC Community,

Only have access to green atm and
    tempted to smoke.

Do you save your high-end/exotic
    buds for the bowl or would you smoke
    reg green in a bowl too?

I usually like to save the green for the
    L, but can you get a good high off of
    green from a bowl? Usually the taste
    is more harsh, and the smoke more
    unpleasant in green so I don't do it but lets see.

2. i love dank in a spoon bong or chillum all get you baked bro

3. Of course... Do you smoke NON-Dank in a bowl though?

Haha, or you may be lucky to never have to smoke non-dank
    at all :hello:

4. I used to smoke mids all the time in my bowl.

But I only have dankish buds now :)

5. i smoke mids in my bong or bowl im smokin on some good mids right now i dont get dank much like once every other month picking up an oz come my tax check

6. #6 DiPT Sounds, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    If I have mids, I will not smoke it through my pipes, no.

edit only for the taste of the resin it leaves, also I don't smoke mids and if I do I'm gonna smoke it all

7. ain't gonna smoke no brown in em.

8. i smoke whatever kind of buds i have in bowl, i like to watch my bowl change colors and i smoke resin soo i dont mind alot of resin build up

9. I haven't had any mids in a long time and I don't even smoke much bud anymore just concentrates, but sure I had no problem smoking mids out of my bong it's still more efficient than rolling it up, and with a little dry piece of bubbler or something you can snap a bowl or hit it pretty quick and ash it and be done, whereas if you roll it up it'll be a while before it's all smoked.

Different methods for different situations, and mids in a bowl is one of those methods.