Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke everyday?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GolgiApparatus, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Do you smoke every day? Or pretty much every day?

2. EVERYDAY, Unless im dry.

3. 4 sho but i like to take a couple days off for tolerance and head clearing

4. i smoked every day pretty much for the past 7 months.

5. not every day...i appreciate the mental clarity i feel when i'm not high

6. yep i smoke errrry day, unless i don't have weed. and even then i most likely end up tokin with friends :hello:

7. ya, like during summer and spring break etc i would smoke around 2 to 3 times a day but now with school everyday once when im dry take like a 2 month t break

8. I smoke everyday and I always have buds.

9. I smoke everyday or like every other day, when i have a bag.

10. #10 Sir.Smokesalot, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
    every blastin day my friend, when im dry my friends always have

11. Every day for the last twenty years. just toking on a nice bit of Blueberry at the mo:smoke:

12. I smoke mostly every day. Sometimes I'm out and sometimes I'm just so busy I don't have time. But I try to smoke every day.

13. i smoke 8days a week

14. damn, i bet your tolerance is through the roof!

+rep for smoking longevity

15. hell im high every minute of every day:D:smoke:

16. Nice:smoke:

17. yes mate it takes a lot. cost a lot as well :smoking:

18. I don't have the steady income these days to smoke every day. I do the majority of the week though.

19. i go threw an 8th every other day. about a half o every week of headies. pretty expensive but its also my favorite hobby :smoke:

20. yes everyday, not .. almost everyday, just everyday. without mouching. key.
    haha so im not voting.