Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cothrantyson, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I finally am living out on my own and can smoke whenever I want. However, I want to know if you SHOULD be smoking weed everyday. A lot of people on here say that it kills your tolerance, but then a lot of people are proud to say that toke all the time. What do you guys think? I have enough money to not worry about spending it on weed. Should I start toking everyday?

2. I smoke every night, I use it to help falling a sleep. A little weed, a little munchies and south park is all good.
    In the past I have smoked all day every day and for me it felt like a waste after a while with a high tolerance and all.

3. Your tolerance will def go way up. I smoke pretty much all the time and Im not one of those people to think weed is getting old, but sometimes I actually wish I was sober and then dont smoke as much.

Just smoke when you want to and dont when you dont. Its that simple. Have fun with it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's not for everyone, but many people can smoke on a daily basis without it interfering with their lives or well-being, and even others, find that it helps them to do more with their lives than they otherwise could (usually those with medical ailments, large or minor).

Besides the medicinal aspects that I smoke and consume edibles for, I also don't like feeling 'too' buzzed, so in my case (and in the case of many patients) I may enjoy having a reasonable tolerance, more than someone who may smoke just to see how high they can get. :)

If it impedes your ability to function as well as you need to, however, and if you can't consistently perform your day to day activities, then no you shouldn't be smoking every day.

Remember that some people have problems with impulse control, video game addictions, gambling... these are people who more easily form unhealthy habits, turning usually-normal activities like shopping, into terrible vices. It can happen with cannabis, too.

5. After having a few weeks of not smoking at work I noticed my production dropping, so now I smoke a one-hitter in the bathroom a few times a day.:smoke:
    Daily toker for over a decade. Tolerance gets high, but I don't think it's possible to get to a point that you can't feel anything.

6. Two tokes in the morning with coffee (high cbd strain for pain). Then maybe a 4:20 hit or if I am walking in the park. Then two tokes before settling down for the evening. Though the older I get the less I feel like being baked during business and family hours. 52 now with 36 years of enjoying one of Mother Natures finest creations. :cool:

7. I cut wake and bakes out of my life and started smoking at the end of the day. I don't try to smoke daily it just happens by like 4:20 I'll feel like a hitting a bong. Do whatever you want there are worse things you could be doing daily.

8. Not literally everyday but I smoke 'em when I got 'em. :cool:

9. I smoke like 4 times a week. I dont know it depends. Im in high school so whenever i get some free time ill decide then and there if i wanna smoke and jam out or some shit.

Im excited to get out there and have to freedom to smoke wherever/whenever i want

10. Everyday, about eight times a day, about 2 bowls per sesh

11. I smoke every day, and have for years other than a few breaks. My tolerence is higher than occasional smoker, but still not bad. I go through about an oz per month, and smoke whenever I want.

12. I smoke about 4-5 times a day, can be more if weather permits

13. I was just thinking of making this thread too haha. No, at least I try not to. Me personally I feel I have a much deeper connection with Mary if I space out my Sessions. But I can completely see where the "bowl a day" smokers are coming from.

14. Dosent every one? Lol no but seriously if i could doit over agiain i would take a few days inbetween smokin, but just so happens i have lot of weed if i dont smoke it i feel like its gonna go to waste!

15. can't afford it and i don't have a connect at the moment. i wouldn't smoke every day if i could, though. i used to do that for a couple months and i found blunts to be too harsh on my lungs, always felt burnt out, and my memory was going down the shitter. i prefer to do it three times a week if possible. it makes each session better

16. Just vape my brotha

17. Yes, I skip a day or two sometimes though.

18. If you smoke everyday just take ocasional tolerance breaks and you'll be golden