Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke every day? Is that too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njhippie, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I smoke everyday. I really don't see myself as too bad - when I'm alone it's 2-3 bowls a day.

2. How the fuck....damn

I'm surprised you remember what number you were at, I usually forget that I'm high and go another round lol.

3. I smoke at least once every day. Always before I want to go to sleep just so that I can get to sleep. But I usually smoke a bowl or two before that too, always out of my vaporizer. When school starts back I'm probably going to be waking up in the morning to smoke a bowl so that I can stay awake and focus in the morning.

4. i just started smoking every day. but i do late at night, around 2 AM. so i dont go through my entire day high - just at night a few hours before i go to sleep

5. AHAH so do i. especially when i get on here and get caught up on a thread illl smoke like half a bowl....get on here....like an hour later ill look down and see i have half a bowl left smoke it and jsut keep doing that all night hahha:smoking:

6. All the money I ever get goes on smoke, so its usually everyday, but theres are gaps when were all broke for a while. never had that dry problem tho, got like, 6 dealers goin :p

7. yeah you CAN smoke every day
    but take a T-break once in a while, just to get that great ole' awesome high again :]

8. I usually smoke once a day, not a lot, just enough to get me feeling good. Its my own personal meditation/relaxation time.

But I can also go without smoking for a week, and its no biggie.

9. I smoke whenever I feel like it...which is always haha. But seriously I smoke; every day off, sometimes before work, before bed, sometimes in the evening and I'll just play 360/go on the computer to avoid my parents. This year I've definitely transitioned from casual toker to "pothead", though I hate that term.

10. word mang

:bongin:

11. perfectly put.

12. I just took a two week T break. What sucks is I can't get ahold of my dealer and I dare not go to his house knock on the door and be like "hey man, let me buy a twenty sack."

Moral of the story, it depends on how much you smoke. If you want to continue smoking everyday I suggest to get a dugout. It burns enough to get a buzz and is easy to carry with the built in stash.

13. nope its not

14. I used to smoke everyday...
    When I woke up, during break from class, after class, before dinner (dinner tasted a billion times more wonderful!), and before bed. Id also smoke if I was about to study, worked wonders.

15. Seems like he cut and pasted.. Like he uses this poem frequently..

16. I usually smoke about 3-4 times a day, going to try to cut it down to about once a day after my next pickup.

17. I smoke every day, and am able to make a gram of high mids last 5 days about. This is between either using a bubbler, or using my MFLB.

however my tolerance to smoking is a bit low, but i can feel it increasing slowly