Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke daily? Daily Smoker Questionaire!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muffinzs, Dec 28, 2012.

1. 1. I smoke bowls constantly. When I wake up I'll make my coffee and smoke a bowl. Then all throughout the day I'll just keep smoking bowls to stay high.

2. Yes I feel high, I just always feel high. It has value to me, I love it:hello:
    I have no trouble being sober and I've never felt a "need" to smoke, just the desire.

3. Occasionally I guess, yeah, when I stand up fast...haha

4. Typically, yeah. When I smoke alone I'll smoke a bowl here, a bowl there. Never like 5+ bowls a time unless I'm with my friends.

5. 1-2 weeks generally

2. 1. Mainly my pipe and my mates bong.

2. Well i definitely don't feel sober, i like feeling mellow throughout the day

3. Nope

4. I session with friends quite often atleast once a week, but i definitely prefer smoking by myself. Being from uk i always get forced into smoking spliffs and i hate it, but i still do it.

5.Well i'm a student and i live away from home to study, So whilst i'm away from home and i have money, i smoke pretty much everyday (i probably smoke a miniscule amount compared to you guys as weed is expensive here, probably 1.5g a week) when i'm back home i try to have a tbreak then

3. 1.How do you smoke? ---Joints seem to be the most effective way for me. If I'm too lazy to roll then in a pipe/bubbler/bong

2.Do you feel high when you smoke daily? ---No. Approx. 3 months ago I stopped getting high so I stopped smoking

3.Do you get random head rushes? ---Nope

4.Do you only session with friends? ---I session alone and with my boyfriend. I like sessioning wit friends too but I don't have a lot of friends that blaze

5.How long do you Tbreak? --- A month. It takes a month for the stuff to get out of your system. I'm currently on day 23/30 :D so proud of myself

4. 1.How do you smoke? Extreme Q vape

2.Do you feel high when you smoke daily? Definitely. My tolerance has always been super low.

3.Do you get random head rushes? If I stand up too fast after being melted into the couch for an hour.

4.Do you only session with friends? 95% of the time its just me smoking.

5.How long do you Tbreak? Never needed to.