Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke cigs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhilStoner, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I've met many tokers in my life, and I've only met a couple of marijuana users who don't also smoke cigarettes. I find this correlation fascinating. I mean, not everyone who smokes tobacco smokes marijuana, so why does it work the other way around?

2. I don't. Maybe batch sometimes, for popers, but never smoked a bogie.

3. yea, but I'm really not addicted to them. Cravings don't bother me too much.

4. uhhh.....wat?

i smoke cigs. 4 a day.
    [​IMG]

btw, there are TONS of thread just like this one.

5. Same. Also interesting. The only time I ever feel the uncontrolable impulse to smoke a cigarette is immediately after I blaze. I've discovered that it's an oral fixation issue. If I have munchies or a drink, I don't feel that impulse.

6. I figured. I searched and scanned through a few, but I wanted to participate in the discussion and see what I can learn from direct interaction.

7. I think smoking cigs is pretty stupid. I do however love to occasionally smoke a tobacco pipe and inhale for voluntary relaxation purposes alone (No addiction). Tastes so freakin good and is ridiculously cheaper than buying cigs.

8. I mix my weed with tobacco! Scandinavian/european thing..

9. Camel Filts all the way baby

10. yea when im offered one....but ive bought like one pack of cigs in my life

11. yes i smoke cigs........im extremely addicted..........and they gotta be menthol....newports are the way to go baby

12. I smoke cigs, but not addictively. During the week with work and school I probably only smoke like 3 or 4 a day, but on the weekends I can get up to a pack a day, either way I dont get cravings too bad.

[​IMG]

13. used to quite about 6 month ago, still crave after a good toke its weird...marlboro milds ftw

14. I smoke occassionally, but def not addicted. I only have a smoke or two on my days off if Im just chillin, drinkin a coffe runnin some errands around town, shit like that. Other than that if Im out gettin watsed Ill have a ciggy.

15. I smoke a cigarette only after I smoke weed.

16. I've personally never smoked a cigarette and I don't plan on doing so in the near future. My brothers, who also smoke pot with me, are the same.

I value the health of my lungs, which contradicts my pot smoking habit. However, I invest into mitigating the degree to which it fucks up my lungs by icing a water bong.

I get high once a week at max, and although I'd like to do it more, I like where I'm at. Whatever pot smoke does to your respiratory system is a small price to pay for the degree to which it enhances your life. :cool:

17. yea, I smoke cigs after I blaze, it ups the high. That's actually mainly when I do smoke them. As long as you keep control over how much you smoke, it's very easy to stay away from the addiction.

18. Come on guys weres the smooths at.

19. I smoke weed regularly and have taken one puff of a cigarette ever haha. Cigs are just one thing I know I'd regret starting. Atleast with pot you get high as shit. :)