Do you smoke cigs to get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ladynarmo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. I don't smoke cigs "to get high", they may provide a nice nicotine buzz from time to time, for only about 4-5 minutes (kinda like a tingling after a body part went numb).

Cigs (or nicotine for that matter) is always a nice enhancer after a couple of bowls. If weed was cake or pie, nicotine is the dollop of ice cream on top. If weed was Brocolli, a cigarette would be the cheesey sauce one might add on top. If weed was a warm sunny day, a cigarette would be the refreshing breeze.

I won't be a Captian Obvious and tell you smoking is bad m'kay, but cigarettes alone are kinda meh... Not as good to smoke when I'm not high or drunk.

2. No it's just something relaxing to do while high, esp if you just feel like smoking but don't want to get more high. :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well if you want to get cancer slowly then I can recommend it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. True. It is only a short time, but it is easy to get addicted if you try it one time, you will want to get it another time.

5. I quit smoking 3 years ago and switched to vaping. I do remember a nicotine buzz back when I first started, but after a while I was just smoking because my mind thought it had to. In order to not blow up on people from withdrawals, I would smoke. When I tried chewing tobacco for the first time (gross as fuck by the way) I got a nice head rush. So now with vaping I dont get much of a "high" at this low of a dose (3mg) but it keeps me off the cancer sticks.

6. I quit 4 year ago best thing I ever did. Well apart from the 3sum i had lol
    No seriously don't smoke fags there health killers mate.

I smoked like a beagle in a laboratory and I could hardly breathe in the morning till I had smoked a few fags. After I quit it was like a new lease of life. Tasted food again and sense of smell came back.

7. Cigarettes are disgusting @ $6+ a pack .