Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke cigs aswell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redleague, Apr 14, 2011.

1. What kind of cigs do you guys smoke?

I like to smoke marb lights or p-funks after I hit the bowl!

2. I don't smoke cigarettes at all, but I'm not gonna judge you for doing it, good sir.

3. sllam-llaP ekoms ot ekil i

4. Cigs=waste of money and lung. Also they bring you down if you smoke cigs after weed

5. I don't smoke cigarettes and never will.

6. anything menthol really.

camels mainly. even crushes.

cant turn down a good ol marlboro or newport

i dont buy cigs anymore though, only smoke the ones given to me (it happens a lot in dorms)

this is a big load of pig shit.

7. I love tobacco in general. I prefer to roll my own ciggs due to all the chemicals and now carpet glue in pre-rolled. It's beneficial just like cannabis. And since I'm into writing and thinking the effects of nicotine suite me well. Albeit this summer I want to stop with cigarettes and spliffs for a while to help clean out my lungs(even though I only buy a pack a month) and start smoking pipes.

8. Yes I'll be the first to claim that I am a avid tobacco smoker

Marlboro special blends for me

9. Marlboro Red 100's.

10. Big smoker!

Nice I like marb lights the best

11. Turkish Silvers. I don't enjoy harsh cigs.

I need to quit, though.

12. My man!

I love turkish silvers aswell.

Great cig here

13. Anyone ever smoke an electronic-cig?

Thinking about getting one of those.

14. ewww..i like the royals though :)

imo, DOES NOT compare to a cig.

15. #15 ZeppelinToker, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Waste of moneyman i used to be an avid smoker (quit a month ago) i got one and you have to suck super hard for it to hit

16. I think those are banned in my state. Either way I would never use them, they are just a marketing scheme like patches. There can not be anything good about liquid nicotine and the ability to choose which levels you use which could make you sick(probably why lots of people get headaches after using them for a few days). If I wanted nicotine and didn't want to smoke I would start using snuff.

17. newps or anything thats on sell. i won't smoke reds tho, they taste terrible. i wanna quit cigs tho cuz they cost a lot

18. Royals are pretty good too.

Harsher but definetly nice.

Silvers are pretty light but so tasty :smoke:

19. Mannn I wish I could smoke Reds after toking buttttt I can't do it to my lungs and its just not a thing I want to have in my life you know? But I envy youuuuu haha

20. Yeah they're like $5 over here.

Kind of sucks but I like smoking one after I smoke some good bud