Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonero, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I first smoked very very young, much too young in fact. Smoked for a year, stopped for about 7 or 8 years, then smoked regulerly. Never smoked by myself, only when at a friends house, although I had smokes I just didn't do it except socially, but when you're always at a friends house, you're always social. Smoked on and off for about two years, and havn't smoked since then. Stuck to ganja, never looked back.

2. I hate been addicted... but I love smoking cigs.

3. Im a big fan of shisha tobacco when its smoked out of a hookah.
    cigarettes on occasion.
    and of course lots of pot.

4. 1st cig i ever smoked: took a hit, felt nothing, took another, felt something, took a third, felt good, took a 4th, felt light headed, took a 5th felt sick, took a 6th, threw up. eff cigs.

5. Tried cigarettes and cigars but never really liked them. So I dont mess witht tobacco. I always liked the herb. Plus, cigarettes don't get me high anyway so fuck dem.

6. Unfortunately, I smoke between 5 and 10 cigs per day. But I am tapering off and going to stop for good...hate cigs. But I also hate the withdrawl from them. Going to try nicotine gum for awhile then wean myself off of it.

7. I want to do Shisha, if I'm notmistaken it gives you a head high.

8. naw I used to smoke some when I would drink but whenever I smoked I never got a buzz like you guys say you get. So I thought to myself "whats the point?" Whenever I would take a puff it felt like someone was punching my lungs. My smoking friends think its funny that I smoke weed but not cigs but hey weed is better and better for you.

9. 1 cigar = 10 cigs

10. I cant stand the things myself................but, thats only because I'm addicted to them.:smoking:

11. Yeah, I smoke cigarettes, about 10 a day. Its not a good thing, and I plan on quitting here very soon because they aren't really worth it. I'll be gettting the hookah soon and hopefully my addiction will go from cigs to shisha. Shisha isnt as bad as tobaccy is, so hopefully I can quit the addiction.

12. I like smokin' mother nature. screw tobacco

13. Yeah, I don't smoke cigs but I also occasionaly enjoy a fine cigar (1/3 inhaling).

14. who told you that? the commercials? i dunno if thats so true because who inhales cigars?

15. I do Black & Milds, but I cut down now to occasionally.

As far as cigs, nope. I don't like the after-taste, the smell, what's going into my body, etc. BUT, sometimes I'll light one up in the car after me and the buddies got finished smoking so it can air out.

16. you do know that tobacco is a plant too, dont you?

17. MMMMM nothing like some nice strawberry shisha out of a big hookah, its so dam smooth :)

18. yeah.i like em,to bad there bad for you.

i like the buzz from the first cig of the day.but i usually only have 4-5 a day.

19. I really need to quit smoking. I think it's been about 4 years that I've been smoking ... and the last 3 very heavily ... I know that isn't really that long, but I still have issues with quiting. I don't really have nic fits (well not often) to me it's more of an oral fixation. When I'm driving I'll smoke to have something else to do with my hands - and other shit like that. It's more of a physical habit. Eh ... I REALLY REALLY need to quit. I should have quit before I turned 18. I've been able to buy ciggarettes at the store by my house since I was 15. But since I'm actually of legal age now that doesn't matter. As much as I would like to wuit I don't see it happening anytime soon. <<< that sounds really stupid doesn't it ... That's how they get you (The tobacco companies that is)