Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonero, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I am a smoker as well, though only for 3 years. I smoke about 1/2 to 1 pack a day varies on my stress levels. I enjoy the taste and they are a great relaxer after a heavy toking season.

2. The ONLY TIME i smoke that nasty deathstick shit is when im illin on some mushrooms. Smoking a cigg is something I do every time I trip.

3. i smoke a pack a day....

but seirously.. why the HELL is tobacoo legal?

i wish it was always illegal so i would have never started

4. "Cigarettes? I won't do cigarettes, nicotine will kill ya!"

~ Tommy Chong

5. I do sometimes, but it's not a habit

maybe one or two on the weekends if I'm real drunk

6. the only reason i ever started smoking cigs was because my mom made me quit smoking weed along time ago... since then i just picked it up. but ive cut back alot but now with 6 months of probation starting soon im fucked again so here comes the CANCER sticks again :(

7. EXACTLY! NOT A single person has died from token, but 1,000's die every day from cigs :rolleyes:

8. cigarettes suck, but if you get a nice cuban cigar, those kick ass

9. cigars are awesome, especially cubans. i only smoke ciggs once in a while but not that often. usually at parties or something. but i do like them, just wouldnt wanna get hooked.

10. I don't smoke, I don't even like it when people mix tobacco and weed in joints. I like to keep the governments poisions off my weed.

11. Nope, never. Weed is bad enough on the lungs, why make it worse?

12. hahahaha

i love tommy chong.

13. Cigarettes are nasty! some have airplane fuel and ammonia in them. :( I'm sticking with the only thing i've ever smoked, what god put for us in the ground. :smoking:

14. where can you get bud for 3.65? And I guess you think weed is perfectly fine for you?

15. ya cigs suck, the only reason why i started was becuz i had friends that said cigs give you a bigger buzz after a bowl, but in all actuallality it gives u a little bit better buzz than weed alone, but it also gets your buzz to go away quicker also. (if that made sense good, becuz im fucking ripped.):smoking: :smoking:

16. I sometimes but baccy in my joints 'cause it helps it to burn and I don't mind the taste or smell, it's just an old thing of mine.
    Old tip for tobacco keepers: If your baccy gets dry, just put a sliver of lemon peel in an airtight location with the baccy. It'll rehydrate it, but don't leave it in too long. !WORKS WITH WEED AS WELL!

17. Blech...nope.

I'm 21...have never smoked a cig, and don't plan to.

18. Parliament Lights or Marlboro Blend 27's less than a half a pack a day.

19. yep...stupidest thing I ever started doing.Tried to quit but I can't. Don't start!

20. That's how I see it. I was even willing to give cigs a chance, but I found it grossly unpleasant after getting used to the smooth smoke from weed. Plus, cigarettes are a HUGE money-eater for some of my friends.. I can't see why they prefer spending it on tobacco rather than marijuana.

Straight up though, natural, un-fucked-with tobacco is kinda nice once in a while. A hand-rolled cig of some fresh Native American tobac makes me feel drunk, haha, if only for a short time. It's that chemical shit that I just don't fuck with though. I already cringe at the thought of what my daily weed use alone has been doing to me... sort of... not really. :smoking: