Do You Smoke Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steve_French, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Do you smoke cigarettes and what are your views on the topic?

2. #2 Health, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    No. I cannot stand them.

Weed is superior in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Smoke cigarettes??? 

[​IMG]

I'm certainly not gonna fuck up my health with some useless shit that doesn't fuck up my head too. 

4. Nope, I think they're disgusting as hell.  

But it doesn't bother me if someone is smoking around me. 

5. Everyday, just like weed.

I don't vote or any of that crooked shit though. :cool:

6. no. there was a period of time where I was into buying a pack and smoking it when I high on certain things. but just kinda stopped doing that, I guess. not consciously.

anyway I don't really like them. they're enjoyable to smoke, but they're incredibly habit forming and I'm very susceptible to bad drug habits....Sooooo I know that if I just casually started smoking them I'd end up smoking them like 24/7. and I HATE how they make you stink like smoke, and it lingers for awhile. that and all the health effects.

so I don't. 

7. Trynna quit now, its hard as fuck

Roll Another One.

8. I never smoked cigarettes until just the last month or so...
    I only started to try and cope without weed until my next harvest.
    I just hope I dont become an addict to something as bad for you as cigarettes

9. I smoke and dip I'm not addicted to the dip I can go a month an not want to dip but cigarettes on the other hand I quit for like a month once but other than that prob haven't gone 24 hrs without a cigarette for prob 7-10 years

10. Only once, and even then it was less than half. I was walking to class (sometime in high school) and this girl was sitting on these steps looking awfully sad. She says something nice about my bag and asks if I smoke. I figure, hell, she looks like she needs the company. A couple coughs later and I say goodbye. Never saw her again but I wish I could find her again. 

But yeah, I think it's kind of lame to cough and give dirty looks to smokers if they smoke near you. Just makes you seem like an ass. 

11. I'm going on 4 days smoke free
    Been dipping to take nicotine fits off
    Then I want to do just the jerky dip and e hookah

It's possible. With some determination and a little weight gain -_-

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I used to smoke jacks, Newport 100s specifically, because it made drinking better and also I used to serve/bartend and those smoke breaks would calm my nerves when I couldn't blow trees
    I used to smoke jacks, Newport 100s specifically, because it made drinking better and also I used to serve/bartend and those smoke breaks would calm my nerves when I couldn't blow trees

13. Got hooked when I was young and dumb, Marlboro 27's

I quit cigs and e-cigs 18 months ago and I'll never go back. Nothing good about cigarettes.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon

14. Yes,like a chimney.

15. Never touched them and have no desire to.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407860940.120954.jpg

Natty Sherms.

Yes I smoke.

17. I used to. The hardest part of quitting was when I'd drink, it's hard to not smoke a cigarette while drinking.

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

18. Only if I'm at a place with a large crowd, I use it as an excuse to take a quick break from all the noise and static.

19. Recently quit. I used to hate when people did the cough thing.

Like bitch I'm not stupid, I know you're not coughing from the smoke. You just want to be a cunt, so fuck you.

When they did that I walked by them and blew a huge cloud of it right at them. Fuck those assholes. I recently had someone coughing at my vape and I blew the biggest fucking cloud of mango vapor right at them :laughing:

20. Smoked a pack or two a day for years, among other tobacco use. I quit for a year and a half, then ended up picking it back up, but I quit again early this year, and so far so good. I've cut back greatly on other tobacco use (smokeless and cheap cigars) as well, though a lot of that wasn't even really intentional. I've been using a vaporizer, but I've weaned off nicotine enough that I use lower nicotine juice (typically 6mg now), and if I can't vape, I'm never pulling my hair out about it.

Little at a time....

I do miss things like this about smoking cigs. "I'm gonna step out a minute to smoke," sounds so much nicer than, "I'm gonna step out a minute because you people are driving me nuts."