Do you smoke cigarettes ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chapman2233, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Just curious as to whatever anyone here smokes both weed and cigarettes, I personally smoke Benson Hedges smooth, although over here in Australia I'm paying over $20+ for a 25 deck due to the tax increases !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've never smoked poison

3. Used to smoke cigarettes quite a bit, then I started noticing health differences and now just smoke weed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah I smoke cigs when I'm out of weed. I go on and off with em. Sometimes ill be in a bad mood and burn through 5-10 in a row.
    Shits bad for you though. I think if you go 6 months without em your lungs get back to normal though.
    I like to keep a pack of Marlboro blacks and a pack of American spirits. Ill switch off depending my mood

5. #5 -Martyr, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    I have smoked a few cigs here or there when I was drunk with friends in the past, but I have never craved one, and I don't smoke them at all anymore. Why smoke something that kills you, and is also ridiculously overpriced as well? I'd rather pay for an eighth or a quarter than pay for my own early demise.

FUCK! Is that how much ciggies are down under!?

7. yes I smoke. I know. I know. lemme lone :hide:

8. Nope 

Ive never put a fag in my mouth 

:hello:

9. I used to enjoy smoking Marlboro reds, Newports and Camel crush for a while but I guess not long enough to get too addicted because I quit and I don't really plan on smoking anymore. I mean I like tobacco but I just thought like when I'm older, I still want to be physically active and healthy enough to enjoy being physically active

10. Never

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Daniel Plainview, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    Only for the taste (I always try different brands) or when I want to go outside with a girl or something.

but I've never bought a pack. Weed is so much better

12. Give me those cowboy killer! :metal:

13. No way! Tobacco makes me vomit!

Granny

14. Unfortunately I do

15. i quit smoking about a month ago after smoking for almost 15 years, my lungs are much happier now. when i did smoke marlboro reds in a box was my favorite, and i would pay just under $7 for them

16. #17 PhilthyPhil, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    fuck no, as close as i come is a blunt wrap

17. Marlbizzle for rizzle mah nizzle

18. No, I try to stay as healthy as I can, and try to avoid anything addictive.

19. I tried them, not for me. I never understood people's love for cigs. You could be on a beautiful beach with the sun coming down, friends surrounding you and some music too, blunt being passed, and yet there's always that group of people that'll pull out their ciggies cause they're that much more satisfied with one in hand. Is it really just the nicotine? Never got this!