Do you smoke cigarettes, and if so...

Discussion in 'General' started by RockyRaccoon, Jul 18, 2007.

1. What brand is your favorite?

My standby are Camel Turkish Royals... but i'm also a big fan of Marlboro Reds and 27s

2. Turkish Golds

3. I dont smoke cigs.

4. camel menthol wides

5. Marlboro 27s

6. I've never tried tobacco before, I see no appeal.

7. Kool 100's. I miss the box with the stream on it

[​IMG]

8. Turkish Golds, FTW

I just tried the royals too. They are pretty damn good

9. I started smokin a little over a year ago, started with cigars, swishers, pintos, colts, primetimes, all those, then i slowly started smokin more and more cigs, i dont have a favorite, i smoke em all, Export A's, Da Maurier, Number 7, Menthol, i like to switch it up often. but if i HAD to choose a favorite id say Da Maurier

10. turkish royals, malboro 27's

11. Marlboro Reds or Smooths

12. Marlboro Menthol's are my current pack, I used to smoke a lot of Camel Menthol before and I always loved Reds. Used to be Newports over all for a long time but I was coughin some NASTY ass shit.

Plus, there seems to be a bogo deal on MM's

13. Export A blue, Dunnhill specials, John Player Special(JPS), Cognac 3x dipped Cubans,
    Canadian Classics(occasional), McDonald Special (1ce in a blue moon),Marley Reds.

Captain Black is good for a change, or Primetime here and there.
    I like my Congnac Cubans

14. Im tired of seeing this same fucking thread.

Yes I smoke and I smoke Marlboro Reds.

15. Exactly what I was gonna say..anddd I smoke reds too..sooo...

16. I smoke a lot of various cigs, marb reds, menthol wides (very rarely), spirits (full flavors and sometimes the menthols), lucky strike lights (why did they stop making the best cig ever, honestly), kamel reds. Also how can you people smoke Camel Lights and Turkish Anything, they all taste like warm ever so slightly damp air aka they're awful :p

17. I laid off smokes for a good six months until about a week ago. I only smoked about five cigarettes daily and my chest felt like somebody was beating on it with a hammer. I looked into it and came to the conclusion that it was probably Angina Pectoris, so I'm off them again indefinitely.

Oh, and just so I'm not a fucking downer to this thread; I used to roll my own.

:D

18. fucking rollies will fuck you up, man.

My usual stoges are camel lights, but i like to get Kamel reds now and then

19. .....