Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke at night?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grass newb, Jan 29, 2014.

1. When I smoke at night for some reason I feel less high than when I smoke in the day time. Does light make any difference if you smoke in the dark?

2. I love smoking at night time. Sometimes I'll turn all my lights off and toke up in pitch black. I swear not being able to see shit makes you wayyy stoned!

3. yes, i smoke at night

always been a night owl

4. [quote name="grass newb" post="19430566" timestamp="1391030462"]When I smoke at night for some reason I feel less high than when I smoke in the day time. Does light make any difference if you smoke in the dark?[/quote] I found a gazebo near by. It's amazing to smoke there at night (even alone) and just kind of look at your environment. I love smoking at night. Light has nothing to do with how high you get, (to far as I'm sure..). Try smoking a big one by yourself and see if that helps. Sometimes it could be the environment or the people you smoke with. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I like smoking in the evening/night, especially if I've had a long day.  :bongin:

6. Smoking at night is my favorite time to toke up I dont know its kind of like having the whole world to your self.

7. I like smoking at night so much that I put on dark glasses and smoke during the day too.....

8. I smoke at night, mostly. If I know I have the house for myself, though, I sometimes smoke during the day.

9. I prefer at night, I feel like the stress of the day and all that shit disappear in my joint. 

10. I smoke at night most of the time cuz thats the only time me and my friends don't get caught. But sometimes we've smoked during the day like when we've gone hiking and its much better. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I love smoking during the day more as I like do do activities while I'm high & I can't do all the things I like to do at night.But there is nothing better than a bowl before bedWho Dat!

12. I do it around 8 then I listen to chill music for 2 hours or so, then I read til like 11 and go to sleep. It's a good way of getting ready for bed :p 

13. I love smoking at night simply because (at least where I am) everything is more relaxed at night. Which I smoke at night anyways to help me sleep and relax. I guess it's preference. I don't think it gets you less high that's probably more of a placebo effect. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I prefer smoking at night, because it helps me relax after a long day and helps me sleep. 
    But, I tend to do the wake n bake when I have an off day. 

15. #15 Jr.9109, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    When I smoked I smoked all the time, get up go to work come home at 4 light up and just be blazed until I went to bed. Was a routine thing for over a year and a half. Weekends you may ask? Yup blazed all day long when I got up till I went to bed. Eventually I stared working afternoons and I would get stoned before work and on my afternoon 10PM break.

16. I always smoke at night, it helps me sleep and all the stress from the day disappears.Irritated when I'm not sedated.

17. I like the wake and bake but also love being a night toker

18. My neighborhood is always DEAD quiet after 9 pm so I love toking around this time up to 2 or 3 am, the eerie quietness really helps me reflect on life and the future as I toke up.

19. I prefer smoking at night, helps me get to sleep easier plus no ones around, so no/little paranoia.

20. Hell yeah smokng right now