Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke alone or with people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blitzerdog, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I remember vividly the first time I smoked alone. I was a kid back in the '80s, and every time I had smoked previously I'd be with friends or my brother. We'd often smoke in this backyard fort he had rigged with a TV and stereo.

So one school day I was home and had a bud and took it out to the fort and fired it up with a home made bong all by myself. I think "Three's a Crowd" was on in rerun around 11am and you know how when something funny happens you'd look around to get other people's reactions? Well here I was stoned, watching TV and when I first looked to get someone's reaction and no one was there: it was so strange. It felt like someone had been ripped out of reality, but just for a split second. Every minute or so I did the same thing and got tripped out.

But it wasn't creepy. It was just weird, and that was fine by me.

Since then, it's just easier to be alone stoned. If I really like the person, that's one thing, but being a slight misanthrope myself, I often find it nicer alone.

2. #42 MiamiBuzz, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I smoked alone yesterday while my friends were sleeping and it definitely was more controlled than if I had them high with me. Nice little buzz :smoking: