Do you smoke alone or with friends?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hejmonika, Feb 20, 2018.

1. What to you are the pros and cons of both?

2. i do both so idk but i prefer to smoke alone and i like to with friends aswell sometimes not all the time

3. Alone
    Only a couple people know I started smoking again after a short 28 year break.
    That's the way I prefer it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like to smoke alone because i prefer to smoke papers. All of my people are big on blunts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ugh - I never got the whole “blunt” thing.

I enjoy QUALITY cannabis. I grow it. My phriends grow it. We share it, love it, dig it. I love the smell of sweet sweet buds still on the vine - the aroma of well cured nugs. I love the flavor of that first puff out of a clean glass bowl - the flavor of a well rolled joint.

Why on earth would I ever want to change the way different strains taste and smell with a friggin grape or cherry flavored tobacco wrap???

I suppose it would work for some nasty Schwag - but for sweet crystalline nugs?

Nah.

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I have the smoke your own policy

• Like Like x 2
  7. Alone 99% of the time

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. It depends on my mood. I smoke alone. With friends. With strangers. I'm not big on blunts either. I prefer smoking j's rolled with just enough paper to wrap the weed. Nothing worse than smoking a bone that's been rolled with too much paper. The first rip from a nice clean bowl is quite satisfying as well. The one pro of smoking alone is, ya go through less product.....usually. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Since having no job I smoke alone. With a paycheck I blaze up people I work with.

11. Time to hit the pavement - although it’s always fine burning with others providing they return the burn.

Good luck.

J

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wise words my man!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I just smoke. If there's someone else I'll share if not who cares more for.me

14. The great thing about burning your herbage with others is that IF they’re actually cool folks is that they will be GLAD to return the favor - so for the cost of some puffs off of yours, you’ll be getting baked next time you’re out of weed -

Which WILL inevitably happen unless you grow your own - and which I highly recommend anyhow.

A friend with weed is a friend indeed -right lol

J

15. upload_2018-3-2_16-2-12.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. usually by myself, but occasionally with friends. i enjoy smoking myself because i use that time brainstorm and self realization.

17. Me neither Stig Meister. I’m totally cool hanging with my immediate family. I work long hours. K come home, eat food, go to bed and get up at 3am to do it all over again.

People suck.

With the exception of my GC friends.

But most of you suck too.

*snort*

J

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. upload_2018-3-3_6-5-47.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Not True Uncle Stiggy..
    Are you the one in the middle OR?..LMAO (I know..too lazy to look for another Gif..LOL)
    tinfoil-hats.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thats the movie where he swings the bat right and kills an alien