Do you smoke @ 4:20 Everyday?

Discussion in 'General' started by docholiday3, Jun 7, 2002.

1. So do you? Just wanna see how many of us smoke @ 4:20!

You might wanna check out these clocks I found today...that's what made me think of this...

www.MaryJaneGear.com/420clock.htm

Stay High Gang!

2. Smoke everyday @ 4:20? nah now thats what you call over doing it man at the most I would think everyone smokes every weekend pending you have a job and all but for me I would say 2 days in the week if I'm wrong please correct me

3. well, i smoke frequently when i have it, but i never smoke at 420 unless it by acident. and i will never again smoke on 4/20 cuz this last one i got caught by my parents and all the cops goin down my street scared the crapola out of me.

4. striker, i personally smoke 2-5 times a day and i know people who blaze wAAAAY more often than that.. i think the average 'stoner' amount is about once every day.. but to answer the question, i dont smoke on 4:20 unless i look at my clock and it just happens to be like 4:19 or something.. otherwise, ill just smoke whenever i feel like smoking.. whats
    the point of routine when it comes to drugs anyway?

5. The only time I don't smoke is when I'm working - 8:30 to 4:30 5 days a week. Except now I'm on summer vacation and I smoke whenever I feel I'm losing my buzz.