Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smell like weed if you smoke outside ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluffy_OFWGKTA, Mar 10, 2014.

1. I was wondering because at my local smoke shop they sell like spray that eliminate any marijuana odor . Should I get one ?

2. I never had the "smelling" problem unless I was carrying the weed itself or my piece. As long as you don't hotbox a small room the I think you're fine. 

3. #3 Johnny Blazed, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    sure the wind can blow the smoke all over you esp if your smokin a j

4. Yeah, just not nearly as much as if you were inside. You should still get some spray.

5. If you are worried about smell just smoke outside, (exhale downwind to avoid smoke getting blown back at you) and afterwards make sure you chew gum or something to get rid of weed breath. Washing your hands can help too. Roaches will especially make your hands stink. A little cologne or something is recommended but not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yea dude, it sticks to you.  You don't think you can smell it but trust me if you go inside and someone knows the smell they will smell it.  Haven't you ever smelt weed on someone?  Think of cigarettes, you can smell someone who was smoking outside.