Do you shave your pubes or not?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dawnofwar, Feb 7, 2012.

1. If I'm going to fuck a girl then yea, but that hasn't happened in ages so I don't have anything to worry about. Right now I haven't shaved in 6 months so it's a fucking forest down there. It makes my dick look 2-3 inches shorter. Epic bush is epic.

2. I usually do I like it neat ya know. I prefer my ladies shaved so I feel I can repay the gesture. I'm sure no girls like a massive bush either.

That being said I'm in the same boat as you haha. I'm not gettin laid anytime soon so I kinda let it go

3. Yea true that man I do prefer it shaved. Yea I would imagine, seems like a huge bush would feel weird.

Haha I know man, I just let it fucking grow. I want it to grow longer then my dick for the lulz. Like that guy in Harold and lunar, would look fucking hairlarious.

4. I'm a female and I shave. I think its courteous of men to do the same or at least trim. I like giving a good blow job to my man but not if I'm getting pubes in my teeth.

5. [quote name='"SkateAndBake"']I'm a female and I shave. I think its courteous of men to do the same or at least trim. I like giving a good blow job to my man but not if I'm getting pubes in my teeth.[/quote]

What!!! Sab where you been at? How come you stopped comin around hares thread?

6. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']

Yea true that man I do prefer it shaved. Yea I would imagine, seems like a huge bush would feel weird.

Haha I know man, I just let it fucking grow. I want it to grow longer then my dick for the lulz. Like that guy in Harold and lunar, would look fucking hairlarious.[/quote]

Fuckin a could you imagine pulling down a hot girls pants and seeing a massive knot of hair?

Not appealing to me anyway I would be totally turned off

7. i usually shave my balls nice and clean and i trim above my dick. i have shaved it completely but i don't like it, plus, it looks fucking weird when you shave around your dick and you still have hairy legs.

8. When i am getting some then yeah i shave it down but otherwise nah ill let it grow into a jungle down there

9. Sometimes i like to make it into weird shapes for laughs. Bitches dont know about my lightning bolt.

10. Not if I am single. I keep them trimmed. I don't like to shave. It is so irritating ...I usually save that for special occasions...!!!

11. Hey man! I'm still around here but I tend to focus on other sections of the forum cause I had to quit and now that thread is a painful reminder of what I cant have. Although right now so is the sex section...lol.

I'll stop back in and say hello. I've been meaning to for a while now.

12. Just like several people before me mentioned I prefer to trim my pubes, because shaving it completely with legs as hairy as mine makes it look fucking weird. I still shave my balls and the area around my dick though.

I always take care of my pubes and really don't like when a forest begins growing there considering "hey you never know ;)" I prefer when girls shave so I often like to return the favor.

13. yes, not sure why as i havent got laid in a long time but i still do

14. dont ever shave, jus buzz it off with a trimmer

15. Recently discovered hair removal cream, cutting/shaving your pubes is hassle but with this you just leave it on 5 minutes and most of it falls out!

I didnt even realise that it existed til recently, i always thought 'hair removal cream' was just the female version of 'shaving foam' but for legs!

16. I don't shave it all just alil bit of manscaping

17. [quote name='"Thewastedyouth"']Recently discovered hair removal cream, cutting/shaving your pubes is hassle but with this you just leave it on 5 minutes and most of it falls out!

I didnt even realise that it existed til recently, i always thought 'hair removal cream' was just the female version of 'shaving foam' but for legs![/quote]

You really shouldn't use that stuff on your shit if you leave it on even a little too long it can burn your skin!!

18. Yea i bought the 'sensitive' version, and shower straight away after using it. Im not taking no risks with my junk!

19. I've never had any luck with depilatories.

20. Trim the pubes, and shave the sac. I'm a little over due for some maintenance, but oh well. Lack of sex will do that to a guy.