Do you shampoo your pubes?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dabongmaster, Aug 25, 2007.

1. i wash the bush with AXE snake peal.

2. That just ain't right. Haha, Chicken... You're so... you...

3. i wash condition and after i get out of the shower i have this neat little comb to get all the crabs.

4. Hahaha i shave my pubes, so no need so shampoo, i just wash it with the rest of my body.

But before i ever started shaving it i used to shampoo and condition it :D

5. dam guys i trim the hedges sometimes but i cant imagine shaving it all off on a regular basis!

6. What pubes? ** cough **

I do pay special attention in keeping it clean down there though, I carry the unmodified version......:D

7. i aint got none. i have a regular shaving regiment with my mach 3. every damn day in the shower. im getting sick of that tho so ive been thinking of just getting waxed clean. i also dont get how anyone can be anything less than totally repulsed by a girl with a bush. even a little is too much. i looovee eatin pussy so i prefer it totally smooth shaven.

8. your chicken,,,,,

you been thinking of getting your cod's waxed for weeks now,,, i been waiting for your thread saying you did it,,,

but i believe your all talk,:p

actually i want you to do it so i can read your thread saying ;; i run out of the office but-naked holding my :eek: ripped cod's;; hahahahahahah

9. your chicken,,,,,

you been thinking of getting your cod's waxed for weeks now,,, i been waiting for your thread saying you did it,,,

but i believe your all talk,:p

actually i want you to do it so i can read your thread saying ;; i run out of the office but-naked holding my :eek: ripped cod's;; hahahahahahah

10. I ain't scared of no hairy muff...just call me an elevator.

11. your damn right im a chicken, chicken!! that shits gonna be wicked painful. ill do it tho, you just wait and see. gotta grow it out a little first so its easier to violently rip out. ohh this dont seem fun at all.

12. oh my friend,,, im just giving you a little ''PEER PRESSURE'' .....

im so waiting on this,,,,, you getting waxed,,,,hahahahahahah

i'll get a good laugh that night,,,,,:D:D:D

13. i thought shampoon washed everything??

14. man theres a lot of threads about people wondering what other poeple do around their penis area lol. gotta love it.

15. werd.

16. it does,,,, especially with the water run-off from your body,,,

i mean im sure my cod-sacks clean from a normal bathing session,,,,,,,

but they are those,,,,, hhhhmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,, i wont say no names that pay a little special attention to the boys.........

i find nothing wrong with this,,,, but where im from,,,,,,, the girl can pick the hair out of her teeth later,,,

just get me off for now,????????????????? you dig >????:cool:

17. ive done it a couple of times

18. Is this another way of telling us your spine is really flexible???:D

19. I don't have enough pubes to shampoo.

Old Spice Body Wash does the trick.

20. damn i must have been fucked up this night,? i dont even remember making this post,,,:p