Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you see yourself smoking until you literally can't anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I mean I am 21, but like i do think I will be smoking the upcoming years...

Technically been smoking for 11 years now...

I do not see myself if marrying, to marry somebody against my smoking habit...

Unless something makes me unable to smoke I probably will be doing this forever..I know people who stopped smoking because it got "boring."

This is a thread for the people who have been going over priorities, who think they need to get past it and move on in life...for the future of all blades and Bud smokers...

How long you think it will be before you call it quits? :smoking:

2. I made a poll like this recently. Anyways, I personally don't think there is an expiry date on how long one should smoke for. I know some people think that, but I don't even understand that type of thinking especially pertaining to blazing. It's definitely something I will continue long into the future. And as with you, I don't see myself dating or marrying someone who is against it.

3. i dont ever wanna stop :smoking:

4. idk i never thought about it. but most likely i will end up quiiting but not for a few years at least. and even then ill still always be up to smoke a joint. :smoking::smoking:

5. a smokers, a smoker no matter what...give smoker some busy work in life and he just forgets bout smoking, but show blade a joint, hello mj:smoking::smoking:

6. I still plan to smoke, but I think it will be much less in the future since I plan to vaporize and make the hemp oil as described in "Run FROM the Cure". I think I'll be taking a little more than he did in the movie though. Bet he does too when the camera isn't running!:D

7. I can picture myself toking when I'm an old man, Just nowhere near as frequently.

8. I plan on smoking as long as I can inhale. Not just because it's fun, but because it's medicinal as well.

9. If the reason you stop smoking bud is because it "got boring", then there's a good chance you were smoking bud for the wrong reason.

10. I mean yes and no. He smoked for the right reasons, but realized the money he spent. the time he been smoking..he did it for his anxiety but it eventually became minimal problem same with his sleeping...

if smoking is recreational, what kind of reason is that tho, you kno?

11. AMEN! I can understand changing the form of ingestion, which is my goal along with quitting cigs, but I can't imagine what I'd do without my medicine. Legal or not, I will get my medicine.

12. Yeah, for reals.

I don't see myself ever stopping. I love her way to much to just break up with her because I found her "boring."

Plus, I would imagine bud will get better and better throughout the upcoming decades, so this just gives me more reason to NOT stop:smoking::smoking:

13. ^this

although honestly I can see myself giving up smoking, I'll just have to bake more and invest in a vaporizer :hello::smoke:

14. Hell no. I'll just hide it from my wife when I get married. It'll be like Dexter, weed style.

15. Yeah because dishonesty is the bedrock and foundation of a good marriage :rolleyes:

Fail.

16. Meh. I've got a life to live. If she's truly uncomfortable with it, she doesn't need to know. It won't hurt anybody.

17. Bullshit. Totally bullshit.

For one thing why would you marry someone who you can't be honest with about something like that? Second, lies are lies and are a cancer to relationships.

I'm not saying pick a spouse based on smoking weed. I'm saying pick a spouse you can be honest with.

18. And I'm saying stay out of my business. Want me to start giving YOU life tips? No? Then back off a bit.

19. 54yrs old:eek:, can't think of a reason I'd quit now:confused:. Growing and Blazing the best Herb Superb in my life, medicinal and recreational.:D:smoking::smoking:

Quitters never prosper I was always told:p:rolleyes: