Do you see a civil uprise immenent in the u.s. ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Nov 27, 2010.

1. We could start with a demand for accountability and a clear path to the future that involves the brightest minds out there, nah. :(:smoke:

2. No, they just hide behind it when it's convenient and wipe their asses with it when it's not. The people who refuse to compromise at this point say that health care violates the 10th, but rather than file suit and have the SCOTUS clear it up for us, they'd rather defund or repeal it. My bet is they've probably calculated that they'll lose a court battle. It's 100% political, and 0% constitutional, and their actions only serve to convince me of that.

Meanwhile the same people are perfectly willing to shit on the 14th any time they want to advance their marriage discrimination agendas or whenever they want to shit on natural-born Americans for having parents from the wrong country.

So please, spare me.

3. If he isn't American, neither are you. If you're thinking of taking a shot at him, well good luck and nice knowing you.

4. he closes down so many city blocks,,, each time he makes a outside appearance,,,,,

i guess government learned something from john f kennedy riding thru down town dallas texas...hhhmmmm

put some antlers on his head,,,,and i'll blast a hole thru his liver,,,:cool:

5. Shame on you.

6. im so bad,,,,

but in a good way,,,,:p

7. I've seen a tremendous uprising of civilian stupidity.

8. every time we vote!

9. No. I see an economic collapse. I don't see a civil uprising against the government.

10. Yes.

Unfortunately, everyone like me in the eyes of the government would be considered a terrorist, and we are liable to be jailed indefinitely for no real reason, as well as tortured and stripped of all our rights.

11. anything to get obama out of office. he'll be the death of our country if reelected, although he's done enough already to significantly weaken us in the future

12. Care to be specific? I think if you actually examine his actions, he has done a great job; especially in light of the pile of shit he was left with.

13. i'd hate to shoot a fellow american over the fact that some of us HAVE A BETTER WAY OF CHANGE AND HOPE...

but if he stands in my way,, then he's a represenitive of government,,,,,

and government would be the enemy in this circumsatnce,,,:cool:

14. this sounds like something,,,,,,his spokesman MR GIBBS would say,,,,

you cant be serious,,,,,and blaming bush for OBAMAS downfalls is really weak....

hes a community organizer,,, who cant organize his own closet.....

he's a HOLLYWOOD politician,,,elected by idiots,,,,,

but in reality he dont know shit about being a president,,,,,

or a leader of the free-world,,,,,or a speaker,,,,

he proably has a aid to make sure he has his shoes on the right foot,,,:cool:

15. ^^ Yah, That was specific :rolleyes: and where did I say anything about Bush? He was a contributor, but I never mentioned him.

Hollywood, doesn't know much < that sounds more like Reagen and Bush. :D

Facing potentially the next great depression, doesn't count for anything either I guess.

16. you said the shit he was left WITH,,,,,i guess your speaking of the 8 years bush was in office,,,,

then just who was it that left him with all THIS BAGGAGE?

he dont seem to me to dislike the war he was left with.....or we wouldnt be so focused on afganistan right now,,,,

he is the match ,,,,,that has lit the FIRE OF LIBERTY....

the statue of liberty is giving obama the middle finger,,,,,

...http://[​IMG]

17. #77 xboxerdude, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    The thing is half of these clowns don't understand the monetary system at all. Once you understand money you understand the world. At least the political side of things.

I see the issue here is the citizens of the US being economic slaves. We are owned, forced to pay taxes or face imprisonment. I never signed my name for this contract to pay taxes. Hell the government doesn't follow it's own rules why do I have to play by the game? I have to follow orders or else? I have a say in voting, my ass.

All you collectivists do is take money from the producers and spread it among the consumers chasing away the producers leaving us with consumers. While progressing the globalist agenda.

What I am getting at is that our constitution was written to protect us from an overbearing government and to keep individual rights. There is no need for a large strong centralized government. We are not under threat from attack from anyone. It's impossible to take over the US, there are just too many Americans that would fight back against a foreign nation.

I'm not spouting rhetoric of death and destruction, rather one of peace and equality for all. Our government is the exact opposite of those ideals today and therefore is an oppressive regime.

18. #78 Postal Blowfish, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    u mad

ps. republicans never do anything bad democrats do everything bad fair and balanced you decide. right about now i feel like all i would need to see is your name to know what is going to be in any given post.

19. Are you kidding me? I'm surrounded by fat pussies and those who are considered strong take orders from the weak. There will never be any sort of uprising the USA because it can be seen from your couch

20. Chicken, I would be damn proud to lock and load and fight next to a true American like your self.