Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do YOU roll first or put the weed in first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014.

1. What do you do personally? Which is easier?

2. ??????????? what ????????

3. I roll first and after i put weed

4. idk if i feel like rollin up a joint and i don't have any weed i'll roll one up with a filter,but if i have weed i just roll it with the weed

5. Depends on how im feeling, when my hands are shakier I roll first, i find it easier. But it smokes better when I roll with the weed in already imoSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. rolling first is just a messy pain in the arse

7. People roll first? Glad i never saw anyone do that lol. Sent from The Gods.

8. I am confused as fuck.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I guess they're referring to rolling a cone joint and then putting weed in the top of the cone? :confused_2:

10. people pre roll ? That's weird afSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Weed always comes first ha

12. Putting the weed in first is rolling a joint.

The second one is stuffing a joint.

13. I have to say, that I roll first, smoke, and then put in my weed; obviously the only way to rationally go about it...