Do you remember your first time ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by noobdoob, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I unfortunately can't remember exactly where or when I first smoked...sooo let's hear your stories fellow blades.

2. There is already a thread on this but ill tell my story anyways :). So in about 6th grade I had a couple friends who smoked and I always wondered what it was like to be high, one day they invited me and I obviously accepted. We get to this kids house he runs inside grabs a bowl and a dub and comes outside, we walk to these woods about 300ft away from this kids house sit down and start toking. We smoked 3 bowls and let me tell you, I have never achieved this high again. The whole time I coughed like a bitch but within 10 min I was geeking hard. These high school kids come back in the woods we were smoking and packed a few bowls boy was I high. Worst part of it all is my mom had to pick me up when I was peeking.

3. 10th grade

I picked up my two buddies and we went to go get our rack of beer (it was hidden in the trees by my girlfriends house LOL). Then we went out to a local park where the high school kids would go drink and smoke on the weekends sometimes.

We had a few beers (I had just started drinking like the week before) after 3 I was getting pretty buzzed and my friend pulled out some weed and said "lets get high"

I was reluctant at first because I thought "weed must be illegal for a reason...."

But then I drank my fourth beer while they smoked a bowl and I just decided to do it. We smoked 2 bowls, I got really really stoned. It was definitely a sativa because I got really energetic and tingly in my head.

Then we drove to mcdonalds and I ordered 2 double cheeseburgers and after I finished them I remember thinking "Damn, that was most delicious thing I have ever tasted in my life." Plus I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. It was a great experience.