Do You Remember When.. (Good 'Ol Days)

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by EastCoastToke, May 27, 2012.

1. Unless the cat falls and eats it ..... Then it's sucks it's not funny cause you thinks it's cute and that's the closest thing to a fried they have .

2. When music meant something..

3. ^Fuck Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber.... Hard.

4. I respect Justin Beibers grind ethic.. he's a natural born hustler. Cant hate him for that.

What about back in the day when mom would pack your lunch for you before school.

I feel like now a lot more people dont spend time with their kids like back in the day too... idk

5. I think kids are raised by the television more so than any actual parenting.

6. That's what I mean. Parents turn the TV on & than go do whatever they find fit to do.. or the computers, and xboxs.. I mean I had that shit and I OD'd on it.

IDK I just want my kid to have iron lungs.. & be smart & responsible about them too!

7. Do you remember when; Air conditioning and power windows were optional equipment on cars?

8. #108 Scars, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    I remember when I could put $5 of gas in my car and drive all over the fucking city for an entire week.

Now I spend $50 a week *just* from home/work work/home. Hurts just thinking about it.

9. When MTV actually played music and didn't suck.

10. When everything was better before y2k

When there used to always be butterflies, bees, grasshoppers around in the summer.

Watching double dare, Pete n pete, ahh real monsters, doug.

When commercials made sense.

Im feeling so happy all of a sudden,

ahhhh nostalgia

11. Your first time riding without training wheels & eating shit after doing good for about 15 seconds.

12. Oh yeah. I was doing great until I got scared, hit the front brake first, went over the handlebars and busted my face on pavement. Then the damn bike landed on top of me. Definitely the good 'ol days.

13. My panic kicked in when I realized I had to turn around and shit..

Don't worry, my first time on a bike that didn't have pedal breaks I cut into a driveway ramp to get on the sidewalk and was going too fast. I bugged out & pedaled backwards but nothing happened. No helmet, ate shit and hit a telephone pole.

I remember getting ice from the ladies house it was in front of, my friend taking the ice and throwing it halfway down the block saying "Fuck that oyu don't need this." Then I don't remember shit. I woke up, in his bed with him sitting at the foot of the bed.

Now I look back & realized that douche bag let me fall asleep during a concussion.. never told my parents or his.. didn't realize how lucky I fucking was either.

14. When if a girl didn't put out she was considered "green"

15. Playing outside from morning till dark

16. When you run into bed after you turn the lights off haha

17. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVzZl7ADQDE&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

18. I still do that.....:D

19. Remember when it wasn't considered weird to want to climb trees?