Do You Remember When.. (Good 'Ol Days)

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by EastCoastToke, May 27, 2012.

1. I didn't have one of those, but I did have a yoyo

2. I was beast at Yoyos, I use to be able to do a handful of tricks w/ them!

Do you remember when you had to flush your first goldfish.

3. The cats always got to them :(

4. When the Leroy Jenkins video first came out, hahaha

5. when people got stabbed over Starter jackets... now they sell em at Walmart

6. When Transformers wasn't corrupted by Micheal Bay's touch of death.

7. ^^Fucking thank you! Watching those movies makes me feel like i have ADHD.

8. Watching those movies kills my inner child a little.

I was a big fan of the old series and when I watched the first movie released I was so upset. Yet I still gave all 3 a chance, each failing more miserably then the previous one.

Now Michael Bay is taking TMNT from us!

I don't know if you've heard but he's planning on changing the origin story completely..

There's a special place in hell for that man.

9. Hahahaha

Fuck michael bay.. Did you hear about his tmnt movie? Fuck him

Speaking of which, the tmnt cartoon, plus the first live action tmnt movie (fuck that third movie wtf was that). Also the sword in the stone.

10. ^^haha agreed!
    :eek: Oh, son of a bitch!!

11. He has absolutely no regards for substance in a movie, its all CG explosions!

12. [​IMG]

13. When mom use to brush your teeth cause you were a youngin' & you HATED it.

14. Do you remember when the internet didn't ruin humor (humour for all you brits or connoisseurs out there)?

Now we have thousands of videos of people doing embarrassing things with their cats. You used to really had to set the joke or short anecdote up then delivery was important also. Situational humor was better back in the Good 'Ol days also poking down by the Strawhill with thur fellers.

15. What about screaming Ice Cream!! when you saw or heard the ice cream trunk & than hiding.. only to scream it again once he starts rolling forward!

16. I guess I haven't grown out of that yet :eek:

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRG0TqxLWc]Dial Up Sound (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

18. When I didn't even know what money was.

19. Bill Clinton and his shenanigans.

20. The only number 23 was Michael Jordan.
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater was all you talked about
    I may have been the only one, but I always wanted a pair of Soaps.
    Soap Shoes Holiday - YouTube
    The effects on Power Rangers were the coolest thing.
    +rep for anyone who identifies these song lyrics.. don't cheat stoners, that's not the way haha
    "New kids on the block, had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick, and I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer..."