Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember the first sack you ever bought?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wtfjusthappened, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Any of you blades able to remember back to the first time you bought weed? If so do you remember the strain, how much it cost etc.

First time I bought weed I bought a quarter ounce of dank for 60 bucks from one of my good friends. I believe it was a hybrid his dad made called "pooberry". Weird name, good shit none the less.

How about you guys? :wave::smoke:

2. Yeah and I don't even know if it was real. Didn't know how to use it with makeshift pipe

3. I would just get any money and give it to my friends and we would drive around n smoke all day because they would just write out their parents checks everyday for like $60-$80 and spend it on a fat ass sack and we would get high as fuck. crazy days.

4. Yeah I got a .4

5. My first sack was a gram of purple haze. It smelled good but I didn't get to smoke any because some bitch at my school told my mom's friend (the bitch's aunt) and she told my mom. I was 15 at the time so my dad took it and smoked it all to himself.

6. Yeah I bought like a gram of incredibly shitty weed from one of my friends.

7. I remember being in taco bells drive through and the kid ran up and jumped in our car, got some food and then left. Actually it was kind of a blur because I was baked, but thats what I can remember. :smoke:

8. Yup Bought it off a ginger for 10 bucks, I had like a bowl. Didn't know I was getting ripped off at the time

9. Yup. I bought 4 prerolled blunts (full size, not cigarillos) of shwag from a sweet house for 20 bucks. Not sure if that's just a Texas or not... I went behind a church with 3 other people and we smoked one. I gave the other 3 away

10. My first sack was a gram me and a friend got off of some hippie that lived in my friends dorm. Don't know what strain it was but god i wish that kid didn't drop out. That was some crazy shit, I've never had a gram last so long or get us so high. I swear it kept growing more everytime i stashed it away :smoking:

P.S. I call bullshit on the whole "you dont get high your first time" thing. I was FUCKED UP. I made my roomates turn all the lights off cuz i wanted to be in complete darkness lol it was a good night

11. Og kush
    $15 for a G

Smoked it out of a new bowl B)

12. Yeah, got a gram for 15 dollars. I had no idea how potent weed was, so I thought I got ripped off. I was expecting like 5 grams or something lol

13. First time I bought was a cut ($60) of sour diesel split with my buddy who got me into smoking. Still remember the way it made my throat taste (sour), and how fucked up I got from hitting this kids bubbler packed with a bowl of it.

14. I remeber it well I was with my two friends and his older brother. I bought a G for $20 fair for where I live. But i felt so powerful. I ended up putting it in the blunt for a timebomb out of his bong. Absolutely the most memorable high ever. We went to sonic with a shit ton of coupons and we ordered 10 things and after every thing my friend said and I have another coupon. And everyone in the car laughed then it got quit and we did it all again. Then when they brought our food we knew the kid who brought us our food and he just goes I heard you guys order and we all lost it.
    Sorry for story time but I remember it very vivdly. :smoke:

15. I had bought a few bags through my girlfriend - she got it from her friend. But the first time I independently bought a bag...it was 2 grams of oregano!

We've come a long way from then. I do remember one of my first largest buys. I got 2.5g's i remember it lasting me a while too. Now I'd probably blow through it in a few days.

16. My first sac was some chronic it was probably around 3 grams for 25. It got me stoned for the first time

17. my mom gave me some chronic for my first time, well not my very first smoke. But she gave me a gram for $10. It was some shipped in cali stuff, talk about being blazed out of your mind on 18%+ THC when you've only smoked like 2 grams of middies in your life

18. Bought a gram for $20.Quite possibly ripped off

19. A dub of some purple urkel, only got like .6-.7 haha. Good smoke though.

20. Yeah haha the first sack I bought was a half oz of mids. I didn't really know about dank back then haha. But I quickly found out!

My first dank sack was a sack of Juicy Fruit (got an 8th for $60). Got it about 3 months after my first mids sack :eek: