Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember the 80's-90's Tutti Frutti?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hashtastic, Dec 15, 2016.

1. #1 Hashtastic, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    So, I've been trying to track down the old school Tutti Frutti from back in the day for the last 15 years. A few days ago I finally found a local dude with a good genetic hook up who had some beans he claims are Tutti Frutti. The problem is when I tried to look up growing info on it, all I can find is info on what I'm assuming is a recreation of the original with the same name, by a newer company named Flash Seeds. I'm not sure if it's the real deal or not because it says one of the grandparents is a newer autoflower and I know the autos didn't come into play until Tutti Frutti kinda dissapeared. So my question is if anyone remembers the genetics of the original tutti frutti? Did it have some rudy genes in it like Alaskan Thunderfuck, or is the info I'm looking at for a newer plant that mimics the original? I've already got the beans, but I'm not sure if I want to skip over them for some Grape Inferno that I know doesn't have ruderalis in it. Thx

2. Never heard of it before but sounds like it tastes delicious

3. So I found out my beans ARE likely to be the originals. I was told the Dude who had them was an old breeder who ran the original Tutti Frutti back in the day so I'm confident they're the real deal. Gonna pop em as soon as I get to my grow today:jump:

4. Eh as long as you didn't pay extra.

5. Didn't pay at all:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I grew a descendent of the old school tutti fruity, fruitylicious. Amazingly hardy plant, extreme yields, strain was a beast!!!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

7. I only remember this because my mom pronounced this so funny with her Hispanic accent. I'm 20 so I don't remember :

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yeah, I haven't even heard of anyone having it in the last 15 years. Back in HS I used to save ALL my spare cash in order to get just a little bit. I think I was paying like $25 a gram or something ridiculous like that, but it was the best tasting smoke I had seen at that point so it was worth it.

9. hiya i use to get this tutti back in the day im 28 now and i was 13 at the time when this stinking weed was floating around and no it wasnt Ak47.it wasnt the oringal cheese or the mr nice g13 bit the were alll super next level fire when i was growing up no the cheese ,g13 and ak47 are nothink like ehat they where when i first haf them the really really water down to the point where they dont resemble what they where :( :( so upsetting are the genes are ruined.....but i wanted to no did those tutti seeds turn out to be the same as the old school version i smoked as a kid if was the best tasting cannabis the world has yet to smoke its like gold dust

10. I never even popped em because the guy who gave em to me had his whole run die mysteriously in veg. I guess they got really stretchy and just kinda fizzled out according to what he told me. Seems like his light might have been a little far away for em, but he's not the type to half ass it either, so I don't know. The seeds are currently on my second string list behind some alaskan thunderfuck, blue crimea, and some super silver haze. Maybe one day I'll try to pop em or give em away.

11. any new on what its genetics are and its defo not juicey fruit iv try that loads of time and it got a complete different tatse