Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember last time you bought shitty weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roma, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I plan to.
    ...The second I get my own place, that is.

2. About six months ago I was in a band that practiced in a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood owned by a guy that sold weed. The weed was pretty terrible, but if you smoked enough of it you got high. Not really schwag, probably regs.

3. July bought sum mids was high for 3 seconds

4. Tuesday...resorted to brick weed because I'm broke. :(

5. I am sure every reasonable weed-smoking being would like to be able to grow their own trees, including me.

6. can't remember off the top of my head, but one time me and a couple mates got 2g of this weed which looked horrible, dark green, stringy, no thc crystals, just looked like shit bud. we were disapointed, but smoked it anyway and it was so fucking nice, one of those highs where you're just intensley stoned off so little.

and one time got a text of a dealer saying 4g for £20, didnt buy it as i knew something would be up with it, and a mate bought it and it was literally stalks and leaf bits. a couple weeks later the guy was trying to get rid of an Oz for 40quid and couldnt sell it it was that bad

7. I accidentally bought schwag probably three years ago when I first started smoking. I fronted my friend money so her brother could buy me bud. I knew he ripped everyone off but I was hooking up with him for a while, so I didn't think he'd rip me off. He put the baggy in my backpack last period and I didn't get to check it out until I got home. I get home and it looks alright.. it's dark green and it smells skunky with a hint of dirt. I smoke it and it was horrible. It took me so much to get high and it tasted so gross.