Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remeber your 420th post?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cantigo, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Any of you blades out there remember your 420th?
    Was it funny?
    Did you plan for it?
    Or did you just happen to just bypass it and didn't notice? ( like I did)

2. No. I think it's kind of silly to get an emotional reaction from reaching post 420.

3. Yeah it was on 420 at 4:20 pm and I smoked easy 5 grams of some dank in 5 blunts all in a row in about 37 minutes. Yes I know I'm a badass.

4. reppin you havent even posted 420

5. This question made me laugh. "Did you plan for it?"
    Ya I'm throwing a 420 post party there shall be balloons, snacks, and pin the tail on the donkey.

6. Thats like asking me if I remember saying my first word

7. Yes, it was HILARIOUS.

8. ur just mad cause your pc hasnt reached 420 yet nooooooooob

9. Nope...

Yup...

10. #10 TrueNirvana, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha umad!

11. Omg cant wait!!!!!!1!!!!11!

12. I actually don't remember.

So maybe I celebrated by getting really high whenever I hit post 420.

13. No, you're just a tool.

14. Mines coming up soon! :D

15. I actually have been planning to post some sort of milk vid for my 420th.... Yes....I care...and yes I am trying to find a Vader hood that you can smoke through

16. #16 Cantigo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That would be horribly epic.

17. Ive decided to post my 420th post on this thread. To make it even more great i just got off a week t-break and picked up a quarter of some of the best weed ive ever smoked:hello: Dealer was half hour late and hooked me up big time! smoke good blades:smoking:

18. Haha looks like ive got upwards of 400 posts to go. But yeah im going to be at Nujabes party, be there or be too baked off your ass to go :)

19. Maybe you should reach a post count of at least 100 before you start putting down others for being excited about their posts.