Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you really trust GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KinderSAN, Aug 10, 2011.

1. You're all busted. The retarded policeman is coming after you.

2. You're fuckin' DEA?! I fuckin' knew it, man, fuckin' knew it!:cool:

But really, weed is what? A misdemeanor tops in most places? Tax payers might get pissed a bit.:cool:

3. Been here since '02, posted lots of pics, no "Black Choppers" to pick me up:cool:

Attached Files:

• 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      149.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Marijuana causes paranoia!

5. No one cares about a gram of bud. Nor are they going to search internet forums for dealers.

I would be a little concerned posting grow videos on youtube.

Now that is risky. :smoke:

6. #47 Whiddlin4life, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LMAO nice and true

7. If anyone is stupid enough to post enough info on GC to get busted with, they deserve what they get.

For me, I grow for personal use as a med patient. I don't trip when there is a cop standing 20 ft from my grow, so I'm sure as hell not gunna trip about posting on GC.

8. The Government is run by politicians. and the golden rule is that you never can trust a politician!

9. they wont even know whats true or not

all these trolls haha atlesat there good for sumtin

10. To think that the Government gives a shit about anyone on here is hilarious.

11. Yes i do, and discusion of dealing is against the rules anyway so report the threads you see if there about dealing.

But yeh i trust GC no one has EVER been busted off here in the 10 years grass city has been around.

12. about as much as I trust my ex girlfriends..

13. in gc we trust

14. your face is all they would need on the pic

15. the site's based in the Netherlands..

we're chill. :smoke:

16. And I am from Namibia in Africa! Toke away!The FBI and CIA don't scare me hahahahaha. I still do not trust any politicians and that wont change

17. COME GET ME BITCHES!!!!!
    I live in a big white house, you can't miss it.
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500

Attached Files: