Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you really trust GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KinderSAN, Aug 10, 2011.

1. The CIA was fun during the Cold War. Thats when we did real spying. Now all they do is send you to that bigass sandbox across the lake to train terrorists.

These days Im just trying to make contacts with drug makers so I can "confiscate" their product. Its all good though. We just need the press attention. All we really do is give the guys a new name and get their labs set up in other states

2. Yes I love most of you guys.

3. Let it also be know, we are secretly letting the government know where all the largest drug dealers are, and to go and terminate them with fire. lol

4. I don't even trust this thread:cool: (to tell you guys about my trust issues:eek:)

5. This site is da bomb!!!

6. I trust you guys enough to tell you that I'm the one who shot JFK.

Mystery, solved.

7. Not only are we small fry, but the servers are in a different country...

8. paranoid android

9. Just thought I would mention Overgrow got shut down

10. I am ATF.

I have no reason to be here.

11. I can't tell you who I am but I'm monitoring this thread...

[​IMG]

12. Hidy-Ho, neighbor!

13. Some guy from Baltimore?

14. There watching us!

No but srsly i trust gc, thats why I post here.

15. who the fuck cares? , go smoke a bowl.

16. Either you gotta chill out and smoke some weed or you smoked a little too much...

17. MI6, I'm agent 00420.

18. Dude think about it, this is the internets largest marijuana forum, which even has entire sections dedicated to illegal grow ops..

Think how stupid it sounds that cops wouldn't lurk this site, seriously..

19. Imagine that guy's job... He gets to read GC threads all day long for a salary

20. What if I shaved?