Do you really lose 8 Essential Nutrients when You Cum?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. Pardy, Mar 20, 2007.

1. So ive Heard i cant remember if it was a late night show or sumthing but do you really lose 8 essential nutrients when you cum if so would that effect your appearance or your health if ur havin sex 1 or 2 times a day?

2. I didn't check or anything, but I can almost guarantee you that's false.

IF anything, an active sex life is healthy. (Except when you get STD's, lol)

3. But your cum has to be made up of somthing good from your body because you need it to create ppl.:confused:

4. Just drink it when your done... enough said.

Seriously though it does have essential nutrients for life (proteins, fats, etc) but not enough that it is causing you any harm.

5. Shit i hope not..

im sure atleast 20x + a week would be losing a lot of nutrients..

Oh no.. :)

6. Thats what I do

7. Who Doesn't? :D

8. Not here..she usually does the cum-guzzling..unless Im eatin her out, then Ima be drinkin mad jizz.

9. ... Well, I wonder what's more probable. OD'n from weed, or depleting your body to the point of death via cumming.

By god, I say it's high time to find out.

10. If it's reproduction which makes you think that, here's something to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamete

The male gamete (sperm cells) has half the DNA needed to "create ppl" then the female has the other half. When they join that's called fertilization. DNA is a long protein strand.

Semen does have nutrients in it, but that's to support the sperm cells, it doesn't mean you're depleting your body of anything. Sperm cells are created in the testicles, then the prostate gland excretes seminal fluid to give the little buggers a medium that protects them in that acidic vagina, lol. Anyway, if you are malnurished or don't have sufficient nutrients in your body needed to create the seminal fluid, then your going to have fertility problems because your body knows what the priorities are to keep you functioning and creating seminal fluid isn't high enough on your body's priority list to deprave you of anything you need to keep healthy. At least this is what I gather from 2 years of biology and reading wikipedia.

But at the same time, it does have those nutrients in it so tell that to ur girlfriend next time she's giving you a hummer and she wants to spit.

"The seminal plasma provides a nutritive and protective medium for the spermatozoa during their journey through the female reproductive tract. The normal environment of the vagina is a hostile one for sperm cells, as it is very acidic (from the native microflora producing lactic acid), viscous, and patrolled by immune cells. The components in the seminal plasma attempt to compensate for this hostile environment. Basic amines such as putrescine, spermine, spermidine and cadaverine are responsible for the smell and flavor of semen. These alkaline bases counteract the acidic environment of the vaginal canal (which is harmful to sperm), and protect DNA inside the sperm from acidic denaturation.
    The components and contributions of semen are as follows:
    <table class="wikitable"><tbody><tr> <td>Gland</td> <td>Approximate %</td> <td>Description</td> </tr> <tr> <td>testes</td> <td>2-5%<sup id="_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup></td> <td>Approximately 200- to 500-million spermatozoa (also called sperm or spermatozoans), produced in the testes, are released per ejaculation.</td> </tr> <tr> <td>seminal vesicle</td> <td>65-75%</td> <td>amino acids, citrate, enzymes, flavins, fructose (the main energy source of sperm cells, which rely entirely on sugars from the seminal plasma for energy), phosphorylcholine, prostaglandins (involved in suppressing an immune response by the female against the foreign semen), proteins, vitamin C</td> </tr> <tr> <td>prostate</td> <td>25-30%</td> <td>acid phosphatase, citric acid, fibrinolysin, prostate specific antigen, proteolytic enzymes, zinc (serves to help to stabilize the DNA-containing chromatinspermatogenesis.) in the sperm cells. A zinc deficiency may result in lowered fertility because of increased sperm fragility. Zinc deficiency can also adversely affect </td> </tr> <tr> <td>bulbourethral glands</td> <td>< 1%</td> <td>galactose, mucus (serve to increase the mobility of sperm cells in the vagina and cervix by creating a less viscous channel for the sperm cells to swim through, and preventing their diffusion out of the semen. Contributes to the cohesive jelly-like texture of semen.), pre-ejaculate, sialic acid</td></tr></tbody></table>

So, yea it contains nutrients, but I don't think you could produce enough semen for i to deprave your body of the essential nutrients it needs to maintain homeostasis. But by all means, give it a try. ;)

11. i nearly died from depletion. then i guzzled. now i redirect the load back into the bloodstream.

yeah, each load packed with protien and essential building blocks of life.

great for skin.

highly nutritious.

12. Studies show that it helps reduce the likely hood of breast cancer also...