do you really care if someones sig is too long??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, Aug 2, 2003.

?

Does is really matter?

1. yes, it bothers me.... i dont want to have to be scrolling past someones 12 line sig when they'v

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. it is a big deal, we should respect the rules or we invite yahookan style chaos into the city. there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. its not really that big a deal. we should respect the rules though.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. we're already given reasonable freedom with it, and idk if the mods are just slackers or if thei

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. nah... let people have a little more freedom with it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I say its a silly rule and should be dealt with. at the very least there needs to be expansion in t

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just wanna gauge peoples opinion on the whole 4 lines or a picture rule. i\'m not trying to rock the boat or anything.

2. Personally, I don\'t care much about it...

But Digit, you gotta rethink that yellow....I can\'t read it!!

3. i dont care at all.... i like to read everyones sig..

4. i dont really care if its a little bit longer than the rules say, within reason though, there has to be some limit

5. It\'s no problem for me because I have a fast service now... When I had 56k dial up it pissed me off because It would load so damn slow........

Thinking of the others that have a slow loading service......... I say the rule is a valid one..... Thinking of others is what we all should think of instead of what we think for ourselves....

6. hehe. thats the point hempress.
    if you wanna read it you gotta make the effort to select it. ;)

7. har har. sure obliv. :rolleyes:
    otha people have some real cool sigs. go read em.

8. Yeah, I did....I read it when it wasn\'t in yellow though. But how is anyone supposed to do that now? You have no sig! People will think I\'m crazy!

9. Fuck no i dont care... but then again, i have a decent connection...... i feel bad for the 56k\'ers but they\'re aint anything they can complain bout me.... :)

10. I think that there is a limit for a reason and it\'s been explained quite thoroughly.

This site is owned by Super Joint...he has offered it to us as a home of sorts and for people to not respect the fact that there are limits and some rules, quite honestly, pisses me off because it shows tremendous disrespect to our host.

Voila, there\'s my fucking opinion!

11. ::getting scared of rumjil, she seems angered. do not invite her wrath::
    :D

12. LOL! Yeah, I guess I\'m a little fired up today!

13. hurrah for the fuckoff thread eh? ;)
    saw your most recent one, what an absolutely fucking spot on fuck off yet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.