Do you rap and smoke

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MeanGreen2012, May 8, 2011.

1. I've been rapping for about 3 years
    Recently my latest influences have been weed and my past
    I wanna know if there's other rappers out there hustling like me and trying to make something out of this
    My website where all my songs are is youtube.com/rexbox360
    Subscribe and thumbs up
    This is really the only way I can get noticed
    Please help fellow stoners!!!

2. #2 infamousnugz, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    I've enjoyed rap since I was a child, and then I just began to hate it because of the school I was in around the age of 12. A few years ago (I'm 22 now), I started rapping, doing my own thing. 99% of the time it was when I was high and confident enough to do it around others. I always wrote aside from that, poetry, short stories, but I feel like rhyming is the most fun and most creative of all of them in ways. I want to record a lot, but I can't handle the low quality mic that I have currently.

I'm more about spitting quick lately, sort of like Tech N9ne and Bone Thugs, real technical verses. But I know that there's a million others like me as of lately. I could probably get somewhere with it, but I'm not at the point in life where I can pursue it. It is in my mind, the most fun and accomplished thing that I could actually do, since my mind has been a dictionary since the fifth grade. Also, I find that a nice stogged bowl before I go at it really does help my flow and allows me to do so much more than if I was sober. It's like the words all go into a memory bank and I'm able to execute them at call without even thinking of them, the pattern or how they'll come out.

3. i smoke and rap

4. I smoke and rap

5. I smoke and sing and play guitar. How do you guys feel that I one-upped you?

6. #6 MeanGreen2012, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    What kind of rap/artist is your favorite

7. Yeah I like real technical rap
    Immortal technique is the shit!!!
    And yeah its hard making a name for ourselves these days it sucks

8. pfffff

different things my friend. saying that i would love to be able to play guitar...i choose to invest my time in making beats instead though.