Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you put roach in after you roll or before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Just started rolling so...

2. preferance :D most people i know though insert it after

3. I put it in after.

4. I find it WAAAAAY easier to put it in before (think about that in a dirty way :D )

5. #5 bonghits14, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    When I was a noob roller I would put it in before cause it helped me get the form of the joint. Now that I can roll em tight with no issues, it's always after.

Watch the wiz khalifa video on how to roll, even if you hate him, he's got some good tips.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8[/ame]

6. i like to put it in before, roll the cone, seal it up and fill it.

i find that to be the easy way

7. if im lazy and use a joint roller i always put in first
    but with hand rolled joints, i always found it easier to put in after
    but to each his own

try it both ways

8. Yea i usually do it before that way its nice and tight instead of loose and falling out, but this video below has a mix of both. he roll all of his joint and seals everything except the mouthpiece, then he throws in the roach, rolls it up, and seals the gum.:smoke:

9. before always

10. Always before, and I consider myself to be an experienced roller.

Curious, what benefit do you "after" people see?

11. Yeah but it's still basically the last step, like I used to put the roach in with the weed before rolling, that's what I interpreted before as. His little twist at the beginning helps soooo much too.

For me, I put it in after cause I like rolling the joint without it first, just feels good :p Got used to smoking them with no roaches

12. wtf?

literally the roach or the weed from the roach?

i would only throw the bud from the roach in. i dont need no mofuckin roach to roll. fuck that shit.

13. They are referring to the crutch.

The point of a roach/crutch is not to aid in rolling (though it may), but instead to save you from burning your fingers or needing a roach clip, keeping your joint/blunt from becoming resonated closed (making it hard to hit), and allow you to smoke your herb all the way 'til the end.