Do you pull through

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 1, 2009.

1. NOt a big fan cause some of the grey ash always ends up in my throat, unless smoking from a water pipe

2. the reason your seein green in your piece is because ur not snapping it correctly, you need to milk your bowl as much as possible, then snap it through, and you shouldnt have greens in ur piece

3. Usually I just use screens so I don't pull through.

4. I don't do it purpousfully, and I got bummed when pulled dank green through, but I dont mind if I get ash in there. Some isoprople (butchered sp...) alcohol and salt cleans anything :D

5. ashcatcher...

ash..catcher...

I'm fairly certain that an ashcatcher is something that is made to....catch ashes...that's why you buy one, cause it's a hell of a lot easier to clean that a bong....

6. When I want to clean ash out of my bub without spilling water I just blow ash out it works perfectly.

7. Me too as long as I am in my own (or someone who is cool with it's) crib. It basically dissipates into the air leaving nothing noticeable. Best way to do it with a bub IMO

8. I try not to, but I could care less if it goes through a bong. On a pipe or whatever else I'll try not to drag it in.