Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you pull Pranks when you Get High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Feb 24, 2011.

1. me and my friends deffently do lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3In0nz0EU4]YouTube - Epic Warrior Pranks[/ame]

whats some the best pranks uve done?ive done alot more just no proof from them to show you haha

2. I put a pack of instant Kool Aid in a thing of Parmesean cheese, which my dad then put on his spaghetti. He wasn't pleased that he had orange flavored spaghetti but I laughed my ass off. :D

3. LOL thats mean as fuck, but hilarious.

4. aww that should be illegal to ruin a plate of fine noodles!

5. hahahahahahahah those people are so fucking scared at the end

dude your fucking crazy(in a good way)

6. Dude man! You know what I like to do? Make crank calls when high. That shit is amazing. I love doing voices so crank calls just kind of goes hand and hand with that. And if I was working at a fast food place I would appreciate a couple stoners coming by to make my day interesting.

7. Maybe you should lay off the midevil video games........

8. That isn't really pranking...more like yelling at people.

You are lucky nobody shot you.

9. Crank calls with fake voices are hella fun. :smoke:

10. ohhh yeah true that!

11. lol epic warrior was pretty badass i must say.

i used to play loads of pranks in highschool. one of my favorites was when i took out the soap baggie from the dispenser on the wall, cut it out, emptied out all the soap, Pee peed into it and replaced the baggie.

my friends and i would hang out near the bathroom n just watch the ppl's reactions. some didnt realize it was pee, but then some people we found out, use alot of soap....a lot

12. Dude maybe I"m the only one but when I"m high funny voices come so easy to me. Maybe its just because I'm high and everything seems funnier...

dude the one driving by yelling out the window they all were scared...one dude was laughing...in the supermarket they looked at me like i was gonna rob um! haha

13. lol thats hallarious...and thx bro...we was high and drivin around and just thought to go rally some soldeirs lol

14. Hell yeah, I use a Peter Griffin Soundboard on my computer, put my phone on speaker and hold it to my computer speakers... it's hilarious, some people actually have long conversations

15. You over use the word epic.

16. [​IMG]

Dude you kind of look like Ted Nugent in your avatar. To bad hes an ass hat.

17. lmfao gather your legions :rolleyes:

18. that was a rush im not gonna lie haha​

19. That was the funniest fucking thing ever at the end

Shit got me fired up. I wanna go punch something now.