Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mya56, May 12, 2011.

1. REAL maple syrup, or FAKE like all of the popular brands? I prefer fake.

2. I know what all the canadians are gonna say... :smoke:

3. fake maple syrup?

4. The good stuff (aka real) is too expensive.

5. i cant afford the real kind. so fake

6. Id prefer the fresh sap right off of the tree all over my flapjacks after a hard days work in the lumberjack fields

7. Never had real, am I missing out?

8. Probably fake, lol.

9. Real stuff tastes like Dank purp.

Fake stuff tastes like not so good mids.

10. Depends. Real stuff is really expensive and is like really rich almost too sweet, but it's good every once and a while, but the majority of the time I'm pourin "fake" syrup on my pancakes and waffles.

11. the fake stuff just has a bunch of corn syrup in em. How could that be better?

If your gonna use maple syrup use maple syrup

12. Canada eh? I only get the real maple syrup if yah know wha'mm sayennnn.

13. You mean pancake syrup? That shit's totally different. Taste delicious though. Canadian maple syrup is where it's at!

14. FAKE ftw.
    [​IMG]

15. Love the fake stuff

16. I love the real stuff, but I don't mind eating the fake stuff from time to time.

17. Yes you are missing out natural maple syrup is delicious so much better than the fake stuff

18. Dude nice try fresh sap is sugar water it has to be boiled down to thicken up into syrup and its a 40:1 ratio of sap to syrup so you cant just go get it from a tree

19. gotta love that light amber grade b, mmm... yeah i'm from vermont, were pretty fuckin' serious about maple syrup here