Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer to buy weed in bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #61 guerilla kid, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    lol epic jpg.

You gotta say it in his voice when you read it though.

2. Well I don't smoke the bag so it doesn't matter... Yes I want it in a sandwich bag or ziplock bag, I don't want my guy to just hand it to me thats some kiddy shit.

The bud is what gets my attention, I could care less about a stupid ass plastic bag. I just throw it away when I get it anyway.

3. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']
    Buy 1" Empty Acorn Capsules - Vending Machine Supplies on Sale

Damn bro that isn't even much more expensive then bags. And it probably covers smell and shit better too. Gonna get a pack of those. Thanks for helping me out.[/quote]

Yea mann
    ..I think wholesale vending products . Com has them for the cheapest wholesale price

4. #64 TelevisedChaos, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah FUCK bags, I just pull the weed out and throw the bag in the dealers face and then store them nugs in my cheeks like a MOTHAFUCKIN HAMSTER

5. Lol who the hell cares.

6. lololol

7. I prefer my weed to come in caskets cause i'm killin that kush.

8. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Because anyone who puts there bud in bags must be 15 right? Everyone who is in high school is 15 correct? Who are you the age police? Based on your grammar you are more likely to be underaged them me. And i am well over 18.

And yes you are very ignorant. You seem to think that just because you don't buy bags. That nobody buys bags. When in reality they are very big in some places. What you are doing would be the same thing as me saying "OMG YOU BUY YOUR BUDS BY THE OUNCE? YOU GUYS THIS KID GETS HIS BUDS BY THE OUNCE. HE MUST BE UNDER 18! HAHAHAAHAHH you are so stupid because you buys buds by the ounce" Just because you don't like things a certain way doesn't mean other people don't like them that way.

And there is plenty of places where people can get good weed in california. My question wasn't "do you buy weed based on the bag" My question was do you prefer to buy a colorful dimebag.

And adding shake would turn you off? I do not care. All the buds i have are incredibly dense. And i weight them all out to 1 gram. People where i am at like to roll blunts. Shake=good for blunts. If you knew how to read you would realize i never said i was selling them shake. And i never implied it either. The shake is free. They are paying for the bud. If you wouldn't buy a bag with free shake in it then you are obviously stupid.

Look at the way you type. I have a very hard time believing that you are older then me. You definitely aren't more mature.[/quote]

No one who can afford to buy in just ounces is under 18 unless there parents are extremely wealthy, just shut up man no one gives a fuck what the bag looks like as long as there weed comes in a bag so they don't lose it, just leave grass city man forever.

9. That example really went right over your head didn't it?

Why are you telling me to shutup? Look at the poll obviously some people care. IF you don't care why don't you stop posting in my thread?

And why are you so angry? Telling me i need to leave grasscity? You need to go sit down somewhere and take a breather.

You are sitting here getting angry because i posted a question that you didn't like. So what? If you don't like the question don't answer it. Or answer it and move on. Don't sit here and insult me because my opinion on the importance of presentation differs from yours. Okay?

10. #70 BurnAFewDown, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Because anyone who puts there bud in bags must be 15 right? Everyone who is in high school is 15 correct? Who are you the age police? Based on your grammar you are more likely to be underaged them me. And i am well over 18.

And yes you are very ignorant. You seem to think that just because you don't buy bags. That nobody buys bags. When in reality they are very big in some places. What you are doing would be the same thing as me saying "OMG YOU BUY YOUR BUDS BY THE OUNCE? YOU GUYS THIS KID GETS HIS BUDS BY THE OUNCE. HE MUST BE UNDER 18! HAHAHAAHAHH you are so stupid because you buys buds by the ounce" Just because you don't like things a certain way doesn't mean other people don't like them that way.

And there is plenty of places where people can get good weed in california. My question wasn't "do you buy weed based on the bag" My question was do you prefer to buy a colorful dimebag.

And adding shake would turn you off? I do not care. All the buds i have are incredibly dense. And i weight them all out to 1 gram. People where i am at like to roll blunts. Shake=good for blunts. If you knew how to read you would realize i never said i was selling them shake. And i never implied it either. The shake is free. They are paying for the bud. If you wouldn't buy a bag with free shake in it then you are obviously stupid.

Look at the way you type. I have a very hard time believing that you are older then me. You definitely aren't more mature.[/quote]

I got half way through reading and stopped. You are misreading literally EVERYTHING I am writing. So I'm done with this.

In short. No bags don't attract ppl. Peace

11. #71 dank-a-sauras, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

Whoa I didn't know they even made them that small. :smoke:

12. typically when you sell a gram, it's a gram. not a gram then some shake. you're a high school drug dealer and a shitty one at that. nobody cares about the bag lol

13. Why would i care what was typical? If it isn't typical that just means i'm gonna make more friends. And if nobody cares about the bag why did 18 people vote that it mattered? Hmmm i wonder.

14. just keep pushing those dimes... one day you'll look back on this and realize the error of your ways

15. Lol because i'm gonna push dimes forever? I'll be doing it for the next 6 months. If that. And i'm doubling up my money every week while smoking for free.

16. There are small baggies. Dime,dub and slice size that are "smell proof" to ppl (not to dogs so don't go to an airport lol).

And hey the plastic bag is popular but I used to get them in envelopes too back in hs and colledge. If your just helping your buds do the mason jar or stash can and just have them bring it back every time they re up