Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer to buy weed in bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Bro if you don't wanna answer my question and you just wanna make sarcastic comments why are you posting? This is an open forum. I can ask whatever i want. If you don't like it then leave. I never said anything about any super dank baggies. I asked if some people prefer to buy there weed in a cool bag because a lot of people were asking me why i didn't have any. If you don't know what i'm talking about. Or you don't buy dime bags. Then just go away man. You aren't funny. And you aren't cool.

2. Are you saying you carry weed around in your hand?Cause if you do that's just flat out dumb. :smoke:

3. #43 BurnAFewDown, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Yea i have a lot to learn... Or you are just ignorant. Just because people where you live don't sell bags. Doesn't mean they are "fruity" And i never said i was going to sell shake over buds. You already gave your opinion so go away.[/quote]

Bahahhahah I'm ignorant? Hahaha your the 15 year old that came in here asking if "bags" attract anyone. What kind of stupid question is that!?!? Ahaha and yeah I'm the ignorant one.... Come back when your 18 kid....

And what do you mean "don't sell bags" everyone I know sells weed in a bag, it's not like the bag is some big marketing ploy.... The WEED is what attracts ppl, not a fucking stupid BAG. hahahaha.....

[quote name='"TazzLAzz"']
    And i never said i was going to sell shake over buds[/quote]

Well that's what you were implying.....

[quote name='"TazzLAzz"'] If i had bags i could also add shake to them instead of just nugs.[/quote]

Adding shake would definitely turn me off from a bag...

4. #44 aKidYouWanaKnow, Nov 24, 2011
    There is no way this thread will deliver.

[​IMG]

5. Are you dumb?

No i'd rather put nugs in my pockets with the lint and whatever else is in there, and possibly have it break up in my jeans...

Yes use bags...

6. I've been checking these out

Attached Files:

7. #47 TazzLAzz, Nov 24, 2011
    Because anyone who puts there bud in bags must be 15 right? Everyone who is in high school is 15 correct? Who are you the age police? Based on your grammar you are more likely to be underaged them me. And i am well over 18.

And yes you are very ignorant. You seem to think that just because you don't buy bags. That nobody buys bags. When in reality they are very big in some places. What you are doing would be the same thing as me saying "OMG YOU BUY YOUR BUDS BY THE OUNCE? YOU GUYS THIS KID GETS HIS BUDS BY THE OUNCE. HE MUST BE UNDER 18! HAHAHAAHAHH you are so stupid because you buys buds by the ounce" Just because you don't like things a certain way doesn't mean other people don't like them that way.

And there is plenty of places where people can get good weed in california. My question wasn't "do you buy weed based on the bag" My question was do you prefer to buy a colorful dimebag.

And adding shake would turn you off? I do not care. All the buds i have are incredibly dense. And i weight them all out to 1 gram. People where i am at like to roll blunts. Shake=good for blunts. If you knew how to read you would realize i never said i was selling them shake. And i never implied it either. The shake is free. They are paying for the bud. If you wouldn't buy a bag with free shake in it then you are obviously stupid.

Look at the way you type. I have a very hard time believing that you are older then me. You definitely aren't more mature.

8. Those are actually pretty cool. I might try those. Only thing is i like to carry all my bags in a big medicine bottle. Don't know if i would be able to hide those as easily.

9. I actually just fill my bags with more crinkled up bags, that usually makes the customer wet from how attracted he is to those bags, and I keep all the weed for myself. >:D

10. Look at the poll

11. I like jars and paper bags

12. For a gram? Like i already said this isn't a question for people buying ounces. Or even 8ths. Its for when you are just buying 1-2 grams. Would you prefer to buy it in like just some twisted plastic from the main bag.

Or from something like this Bud Baggies - Smiley Face - Online Shop

And it would also include some free shake.

13. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Those are actually pretty cool. I might try those. Only thing is i like to carry all my bags in a big medicine bottle. Don't know if i would be able to hide those as easily.[/quote]

You can put like 3 in a pill bottle and like 15in a fake monster can .but I just put all of my separate lil bags or capsules in a mason jar to keep fresh. I use the small ones with a wide mouth. They sell 6 of em for 4bucks at target. U could fit a lot in there!

14. haha yess ! gotta be in a ziploc or something ! but i always put mine in my disney princess bags when i get home ;)

15. Mason

Attached Files:

16. Sounds like a plan man. Do you know what those are called? I think they would probably be a hit with the kids around here. And i could stash then in a fake aerosol or drink can like you said.

17. ...gtfo troll.

18. Yea just google vending machine capsules . I used to know witch site had the cheapest but i forgot so let me know what the cheap ones are once ya get it all figured out

19. Buy 1" Empty Acorn Capsules - Vending Machine Supplies on Sale

Damn bro that isn't even much more expensive then bags. And it probably covers smell and shit better too. Gonna get a pack of those. Thanks for helping me out.