Do you prefer smoking alone or with others?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1oserboi, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Personally I prefer smoking alone cause I can choose whatever music I want and just chill, some people just give off bad energy sometimes and when I'm high I pick it up really well and it fucks up my entire high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alone/with my gf. But if it's with the right people it's not bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

3. I smoke with my squad we all have same tastes and interests.

Never had bettrr smokes

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. One man, partly cos I enjoy it more and got sick of always smoking everyone up but nobody smoking me up. I only smoke with the closest homies

5. #6 Dizzy, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Every time I smoke it is mainly with my husband or my brother lol sometimes my 2 besties as well so I like to smoke with others. Only if we are really close tho.

6. I agree dude, alone smoker here too! You get to do 100% what you want! I don't smoke with others often.

7. Everything is better shared

8. Idk weed makes me more observant of people unless I really trust them my high just becomes uncomfortable. I prefer smoking alone for sure plus I can smoke in my underwear alone ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. With my dog... (as company only of course she's still a pup...)

Grow journal

10. Always alone with my dog in my backyard in my underwear lol
    Smoking with people makes my anxiety worse idk why
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I get overwhelmed and often annoyed when there are a lot of stupid people around. I prefer small groups of people I know well who are willing to discuss with me and not interrupt.

12. alone, my own music, my own space.

13. I've found in my experience that toking has allowed me to meet all kinds of interesting and weird people, most of which I now call friend. I'm a very particular person though so, sometimes even something as simple as what it is can have an impact on who I feel like toking with.
    I love all my friends, but some smoke better than others.

14. alone.

there's only 3-4 people i smoke with but more often than not i smoke by myself.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude I'd rather smoke alone!!!! It's a lot more chill and you can just do your own thing, ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Depends who I'm smoking with 90% of the time I smoke by myself but if I'm round a friends house I usually offer to smoke them up.

17. This isn't really somethimg i give a lot of thought to honestly. All depends. I mean its not a huge deal to me one way or another but im only going to pack a bowl or 2.

18. With other people but if I'm in a mood or feeling down I rather get high by myself.

19. It's fun to smoke with friends when we're all available at the same time, but that's pretty rare these days with our schedule's. I usually smoke alone, and I like it. I just put on some music and chill, or watch netflix or whatever. When I smoke alone I usually just chill at the house. But when I smoke with friends we go do shit or travel which is fun too