Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer kush or other weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Which do you prefer?

2. The only stuff I use is Kush nowadays.

Purple, and Afghani.

3. my perfect strain is actually stuff that's hybridized. i love me a good hybrid that's slightly indica dom. Blue Dream is great, and I had a Grand-Daddy purp that was crossed with some strawberry cough (i think) and it turned out great. right now i'm smoking on a green crack that was bred with a tangerine kush. delicious!

4. Lol i now fucking hate the word kush thanks to kids like you Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ahhahhahaha unless your buying from stores like me, your Kush is just any other weed... That being said I'm a fan OG Kush crosses. I like the taste and how they hit.

6. I like kush more now always because it simply gets me higher and sativas weere off a lot faster for me