Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer group seshes or solos?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYM, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #41 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly

2. #42 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly don't get me wrong I love smoking with my buds (haha pun) anyway as much as I love that nothing beats smoking how ever much u want and doin whatever u want

3. I definitely prefer solos. I can do whatever and not feel weird about it. Plus music is fucking crazy when you're alone haha.

4. both are FANTASTIC

5. Usually group for me. Me and my friends just sit out under the stars and look up into space. Contemplate the world together and discuss really deep things such as creation and the universe. Plus we are always cracking jokes together and just chilling out talking, listening to music.

6. Damn, i think both of them have the ability to be great. it just depends on the sesh

7. Solos for me. I like to be able to do what I want when I want, you know? I can listen to what I want to listen to and all that. I enjoy smoking with a few good friends though. Although lately my friend have sucked so I haven't had one of those good sessions. So yeah, alone for me. haha

8. id prefer toking by myself because i just feel chill and relaxed, plus your bud lasts longer haha.
    dont get me wrong, i love to blaze with my buddies too! i prefer 2-3 people max. :cool:

9. yey, a solo sesh on my porch was the shiz

10. Far from depressing its more relaxing than anything. Nothing better than you and your best bongs sitting around snapping loads.

11. I like both man.. it really depends on how im feeling. I might be in that mood to chill with people and then i might be in that mood to chill out by myself. :cool:

12. Both. It's not like you can have a group session every single day because people have other things to do or don't have the money. That's why I just have solo everyday and then on some days group sessions.

13. please change ur avatar. is weird its like having a picture of my friend who i know u are not as ur pic. Ive known malcom since we were kids lol his musics weak ne way. Atleast get wiz on there.

14. Can't beat solo sessions. I do like hitting the bong/smoking a doob with my friends though.

15. Just a picture man. :smoking:

16. In my group of friends, I'm usually the one that hooks everyone up, so as long as im not smoking out 4 or 5 people for free, Groups are fun as hell.

Then again, I love packing a few PHAT ass bowls and playing some Battlefield at night just to relax. By the time I'm done chillin, my high is just enough to help me go to sleep.

Both are awesome depending on the amount of Ganj im sitting on.:smoking:

17. a group of 4. no more

18. The most I've ever done it with is 8 or 9 and it wasn't too bad. It was basically like 2 groups that just came together so we actually were sitting right next to eachother in our respective circle's smoking our respective group's weed. Then we all just chilled afterwards

19. Sooooooooooooo.... what the fuck?

I can't believe that there are actually smokers out there who think that smoking alone seems "depressing". It's one thing if marijuana triggers depressing thoughts or exacerbates certain states in different individuals, but to think that smoking alone is "depressing"?

I really do not think you guys understand or appreciate the herb very much at all..