Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you prefer dense or not dense weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potking, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Personally i like it when the bud is not dense:smoke:

2. depends, if its bud i love it :)

3. dense is good because you put a small nug into a grinder and it explodes

fluffy is good because it looks like more/better and is easier to break up by hand

4. I have no preference. I've had danks that came dense and fluffy. Fluffy is usually easier to break up and grind though.

5. Both. Dense nugs are always fun because you're always surprised by how much a tiny little piece will break up into. Looser, fluffy nugs are usually sexy as hell and look like more than they really are, which can feel good (especially when buying smaller amounts).

6. i can eyeball dense nugs to a point

7. i like mine fluffy because i smoke less of it, and it lasts longer since it takes less to fill a bowl. when i had a dense nug, i ended up toasting the top without getting any of the bottom. i was so high that after i flipped it, i inhaled the cherry and barfed all over. /shit

8. Im pretty sure 1g of fluffy (no matter how fluffy it is) would get you as high as 1g of dense weed assuming they are of the same potency. That's why weed is measured in weight, not size.

Im guessing it's a placebo effect

9. i didn't know action bastard smoked weed

10. dense all the way mayne

11. I don't mind. Fluffier bud is easier to just pick off of. No grinder needed. Dense bud=grinder or have fun getting mini nugs stuck all over your fingers ;)

12. If you are talking about bowles then I like fluffy better because when you're using a bong, it takes more time for the flame to make the bud cherry, and the butane gas gives me a headache.

13. Dense. I love when I put a dense nug in the grinder, and I feel that really intense crunching between the metal.