Do you prefer comedy, documentaries, or feelgood movies when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannayama, Dec 13, 2018.

?

Favourite kind of movie/show to watch while high...

1. Documentaries on space or nature

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Comedies/Standups

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Feelgood Drama

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Horror

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I dunno what it is, but I get so entranced by nature and space documentaries when I'm high. I know Carl Sagan used cannabis and I'm sure many other historical minds did. Cannabis seems like a gateway a to " a deeper understanding" (which also happens to be the name of my favourite album by The War On Drugs).

I'd say #1 is documentaries, #2 is comedies, #3 is feelgood.

How about you? I cannot do horror while high.

2. ' I cannot do horror while high.'
    Agreed my last was The Nun ...which I kept seeing loopholes!

but I watch anything else in no order

3. Really anything I like sober I like high. So comedies, documentaries, dramas, in that order I think...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Those feelgoodies are a kick in the gonads when blazed!

:Love-Plant:

5. IDGAF when stoned...that's the point right :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I like cult classics.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dave chappelle , neil degrass tyson, joe rogan

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't think I have a preference though I voted for comedies because they seem more funny when I'm high.
    I DID notice that when I'm high, movies seem like they are being played back slowly and I tend to notice a LOT of things that I don't normally notice...for example: I have seen the Led Zeppelin movie "The song remains the same" about 100 times...I'm a Zep head at heart, I've loved their music since I was 10 years old and now I"m almost 60 :)

I fired it up on Netflix one day after toking and FOR THE FIRST TIME...I noticed sweat all over Jimmy Page's guitar as plain as day. I've NEVER noticed that in all the times I've seen it and I've seen it at the movies several times too.

It's things like that that make watching movies when high interesting.

9. War movies....
    I have higher empathy for the soldiers and situations depicted in them when im stoned

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Comedy for me, either standup, movies or even podcasts. I just really like to laugh when Im high lol

11. I love a good chick flick, emotional and humorous. And I'm watching Hallmark channel Christmas movies like crazy, so I guess feel good movies. I also like comedy, sometimes the sillier the better.

12. can we get a comedic/feelgood/doc option?

13. Any movies is good to watch when high. My husband loves action movies tho so I usually end up watching those with him. My favorite ones are chick flicks tho tbh lol.

@vostok you see any good ones so far friend?

~Toni~

14. All happening on the 14th ...soon!

The Mule with Eastwood is out and the Jackson Sci Fi Mortel Engines

just finished History of the world very deeeep! lol

Andrew Marr's History of the World - Wikipedia

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Best movie to watch high: The Big Lebowski

Get high and watch it. You'll thank me. Then watch it sober. Then watch it high again. There's so much in that fucking movie it takes a few times to get everything...