do you possess an iphone?

Discussion in 'General' started by yeshomo, Mar 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']

The iPhone is reliable. That's truly the only reason why I chose it. I've had so many phones with shit hardware and software that I said fuck it and bought this. Apples customer support is really good, their phone doesn't feel cheap and plasticky, the touch screen is SPOT ON.

There is a reason why everyone seems to have one. It's simply a great phone, the only thing that it doesn't have is flash and customization. I'm willing to trade those two things for a phone that functions like the developers dreamed it would. Besides, I have a computer for flash so when I'm on the go I don't need it especially when almost all major websites have a mobile version. And the customization on Android is pretty good but from experience it's kind of twitchy and laggy.[/quote]

i highly recommend jailbreaking. you would be amazed at what you can do. not just cosmetically, but system wise as well. you can get tweaks from cydia that can can do so many things. and i've jailbroke iphones or ipods over 30 times, and no users report any lag or battery loss.

i say users because i show my friends what jailbreaking can do, then they want me to do it to theirs. if you do it right, it's amazing. and it's hard to fuck it up too.

attatched is my homescreen.

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

i highly recommend jailbreaking. you would be amazed at what you can do. not just cosmetically, but system wise as well. you can get tweaks from cydia that can can do so many things. and i've jailbroke iphones or ipods over 30 times, and no users report any lag or battery loss.

i say users because i show my friends what jailbreaking can do, then they want me to do it to theirs. if you do it right, it's amazing. and it's hard to fuck it up too.

attatched is my homescreen.[/quote]

I jailbroken my 4 and it started slowing down and crashing.. Probably cause I used a tethered jb but now I'm unjailbroken on IOS5 and my phone is pretty amazing aha