Do you pick up hitchhikers?

Discussion in 'General' started by JesushBryce, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I was just wondering how you blades felt about picking up hitchhikers?

2. I've hitch hiked and.been picked up. Met some cool people.

Would I ever pick up a hitch hicker.......HELL NO.

Idk why, just freaks me out lol

3. Only if they show a lil leg.. :ey:

4. The only hitchhiker I would pick up, is a female that doesn't look like a complete abomination.

Anyone else, and I would be afraid they where going to rob/murder me, or just be really weird.

5. I'm a female, so i'll pick up another female. Although, there was this one time i went and visit my friend who moved about an hour away. Anyway i had to come home early and i was still kind of high on the ride home alone. I almost picked up this cute guy because i was bored but i stopped myself.

6. Not in this day and age. I wouldn't hitchhike nor pick a hitchhiker up.

My da used to hitch rides from Dublin to Kerry (1740 miles) back when Ireland was a nice safe happy place.

7. cash, grass or ass ...
    but on the real...
    fuck that noise...
    I saw this one chick with her thumb out before and I swear I saw some dude lurking in a bush like he was gonna just jack my shit if i stopped. I was like, good luck with not getting raped but im out... *screeeeech*

8. I wish this world was safe enough that I could pick up a hitchhiker...I really do. I bet you could meet some really cool people that way. Unfortunately, 90% of the hitchhikers I see look like they might kill me or some shit.

I've given strangers rides, though...I have a hard time telling someone "no" when they ask for a favor.

9. No. Fuck no.

10. same here, its a fucking nuisance to me . Im too nice for my own good.

11. Yeah dude...it sucks. I'll deprive myself of things I want (like if I'm at a gas station, I'll want a drink, but don't want to spend $1), but as soon as a stranger asks for a dollar, I give it to them without thinking twice.

12. Carry around a bag of 100 pennies and dump them in their hand

13. Man up. You can't please everyone.

14. When I was 17 (23 years ago) I saw this hot chick hitchhiking so I pulled the fuck over. Turned out she was a hooker who actually needed a ride. She gave me a hell of a blowjob as a thank you.

15. only if they look like this

[​IMG]

16. It depends. My friend and I saw two hippies last summer around our parts thumbing and we gave them a lift because we knew they were probably peaceful. They had actually been to a festival and were making their way up north to go to a few more so we helped them get a few miles up the road and of course they were nothing but polite.

I also gave two guys a lift from the side of the interstate when I saw them by their obviously broken-down car. I know they appreciated the lift as it was 15 minutes into the nearest town. So for me it's about intuition and context. :smoke:

P.S. I would've offered to smoke with the festival-goers but I was dry at the time. :smoke:

17. If they seem like some decent, honest people I do. It really is sad that we have to be so sketched out nowadays, no one trusts anyone anymore, I try my best to help others whenever I can:smoke:

18. Dude I think the government is just glad to have us thinking that there is no way to freely travel...

An evil hitchhiker happens about as often as it rains in the Sahara.

Even then they normally still only need a ride...

19. Do you like to be stabbed?